Carguy, Backhoedoc, KLRoger, JP, N2TM and SCHWINN showed up at my place this morning and we headed out for Perry's Diner in old town where we met another of SCHWINNS friends , was it Kyle? (Forgive me if I got it wrong).

Toatal 7 riders

3 Harleys (Bobber, Electra Glide and an Ultra Classic)

2 KTM 690 bad ass SM's

1 ST1300

1 VMax

could've been more though :o

(Just like the diversity we see on our DS rides :o )

I gotta say that whenever I go for a ride with him, I cannot help but think that SCHWINN seems to know everybody :D

After breakfast we headed out to Mission Beach from Old town and then to PB for a refreshment :P up to La Jolla for a view of the cove from the cliff and from there to the Glider launch port above Blacks beach .

It's ok; we were far enough up on the bluff and far away enough to see tan lines but no detail on the usual old naked guys who hang it all out down there for the world to see :(

Lotts of nice and beautiful girls..umm that is people on the route though :P

We stopped at one of SCHINN's Chopper shop hangouts (sorry forgot the name) and then ended up in Solanas Beach for another cold refreshment and some recreation before heading back to my place for some homemade Philippino Lumpia my wife Felicia made for us.

Good stuff!

Sorry no pictures (forgot the camera when we left) but wanted to thank the guys who showed up and rode today.

As always great people, great riding and good times!

Thank you guys I had a great day. :P

Aaron

Good times again..not kyle but earny..the shop was moreland choppers and the last stop was the famous Kracken in cardiff with the beutiful tracy as our barkeep and thank you to gunners wife for one of my favorite meals...LUMPIA :o:o

Go figure, I brought my camera and the battery was dead.

Had a great time. :o Good friends, awesome weather, California beaches, what a great day!

Mmmmmm, Beer & Lumpia.

Thanks Guns!

Gotta get the pig fixed. :o

Great way to start a Sunday out riding along our scenic CA. coast and you can't forget all the good looking CA. Girls. :o:( It was fun lets do it again soon :o The Doc.

Great way to enjoy our own city while beach cruising today.

See you guys on the next ride. I had fun riding with all of you.

Mrs. Chief Gunner makes wonderful Lumpia, don't miss the invite next time.

Todd

I gotta say that whenever I go for a ride with him, I cannot help but think that SCHWINN seems to know everybody :(

Great ride today. Lots of pretty and awesome bikes. I’ll have to clean mine before we go next time. It looked sad being the dirtiest one there. This ride was also appropriate for dual-sport and adventure bikes. Hear that Dig Doug, Brad, Alex, Ken and the rest of you. Mimi I know your street bike needs to get out once in a while.

We visited some beautiful places and saw lots of people. But I didn’t see any pretty girls (my wife reads this sometimes), no, no pretty girls on the beach at all. I’ve driven by the bike shop for years and never went in. I glad we stopped there. They gave me some ideas for modifications on my Indian. I’ll have to go there again.

SCHWINN, thanks for taking me by the nose and leading me to Aaron’s house. For some reason I was thinking it was on the other side of the street and I even had printed out the directions so I couldn’t get lost. :o Now you guys know why I don’t lead anything. SCHWINN is there anybody in San Diego County you don’t know? :o And next time let Backhoedoc win one game before you start trying to make bets with him. I mean where did you go to shark school anyway? :P

Sounds like a really fun time, however I was still tired from staying up late on the fateful night ride. Otherwise, I would have liked to join you guys with my little street machine.

:) The game was FOOSBALL and a warning to stay away from backhoedoc, I considered myself pretty good, OOps. I tried to get him 3 times and lost all, but it was fun trying. Goodtimes, goodtimes ;)