KMH

laguna Hanson Rd/Compadre conditions

Hi all,

Thinking about doing a two day ride down to Coyote Cal's, across to Valley T, then up through either Compadre or Laguna Hanson Rd to Tecate. Hoping someone has recently been on LH or Compadre and could share what the conditions are like. I'll be on my GSA and my partner will be on an 890r.

Thanks!

Kevin-

There's a "Ride Baja" facebook" group that will be able to answer that

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

rode it both ways on March 13 and March 16.

Both trails were in excellent condition.  The sand on Compadre was reasonably packed save for about 2 or 300 yards of freshly graded dirt fluff (which should be packed by now).  The river crossing was only about 8-10" deep and had firm grip, no slime.

ValleT was in the best shape I've ever seen it.  The normally DEEP ruts in the corners were pretty filled in.  I would happily take Noobs on it (and did).  I'm always on the 1250, pulling other 12xx's, 890's, T7's behind me.

My only caution would be to always ride right.  Never left. Especially in Baja.  And if it's raining, skip Compadre altogether unless you want a story to wright about when you get home.

Have fun guys!

Compadre...

76DD3DF1-29FA-4CC0-AED0-4C24C347B33B_1_201_a.jpeg.72f83d6700bafae7dd4713cb355b1ddf.jpeg

36357DB7-DABB-43FE-8014-0AEB9C15CE47_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.eee7e657285396fe11ab4b65711b23ba.jpeg

• Like 2

Thanks Zubb!

Appreciate the info and looking forward to the ride😀

Kevin-

• Like 1