Mapping a local ride and wondering if anyone has ridden from Warner springs southeast into Los Coyotes and up to the Scout campground lately. Hoping to hear its open and ADV friendly. 

Years ago, you could take road licensed 4 wheel vehicles in there for a day fee.  Not sure when or if they let motorcycles in.  I think vehicle travel as been limited, compared to the old days, for other than camping and hiking access.

That's what I was thinking. I'll be on a street licensed motorcycle so not too obnoxious... Fingers crossed. 

I want to ride in on the Los Coyote side and out on the Lost Valley side. Then back over to Palomar Divide. 

I called to check out the campground a while back, and they said no motorcycles on the reservation. Let us know if you find anything different 👍

20 minutes ago, Wierdrider said:

I called to check out the campground a while back, and they said no motorcycles on the reservation. Let us know if you find anything different 👍

Yeah, that's what they said back in the day too.  I guess nothing has changed.

We'll see this weekend. If it looks or gets sketchy, we will loop around through Lost Valley instead. 

Last year, as I approached the Boy Scout camp from the lost valley side, there were numerous signs saying no motorcycles.

Well... It's confirmed... Los Coyotes is no vehicle traffic past the guard shack. You can however hike apparently.