Went up to the pines for a quick morning ride to beat the heat and bunch of riders already at the top.

vlcsnap-2023-08-14-07h57m07s189.thumb.png.5cb376fda862b7d5ea58404751392153.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I was part of that group on my 690. Mikey777  had posted the ride on the SDAR Facebook page the night before.

• Like 1

That's me in the white t-shirt with my back to the camera. I passed you on the way down the hill. Hope I didn't roost you...😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, SANRider said:

I was part of that group on my 690. Mikey777  had posted the ride on the SDAR Facebook page the night before.

3 hours ago, Oracle said:

That's me in the white t-shirt with my back to the camera. I passed you on the way down the hill. Hope I didn't roost you...😁

I barely do web forums. No Social Media for me. Very cool "Conversations" when i pulled up. I'll be more nosey next time. 

No shame in admitting even if i didn't pull over to take a wiss you would have passed me regardless. I am no longer that type of rider. Getting roosted is part of the fun.

Edited by cmbthumper
Forgot Vid
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

We should have been more neighborly and invited you into the converstation. Next time for sure. I'm in Ramona too so I'm sure I'll see you around more. How was Lusardi?

20 hours ago, Oracle said:

We should have been more neighborly and invited you into the converstation. Next time for sure. I'm in Ramona too so I'm sure I'll see you around more. How was Lusardi?

I'll gladly join in. 

On Lusardi i got to the transition from pavement to dirt and took a water break or so I thought. I already went through 3L of water and learned the hard way long ago that even on a traveled road to turn around. I simply do not go anywhere without water, the ability to make found water drinkable or the ability to make fire.

Probably more.fun story than Jeeps or Tesla's. Ha Ha

• Like 1