bmill1991

Looking for riding buddies.

I thought I'd finally post on the forum and introduce my self as I have some time to ride now and want to meet and ride with friends.

My name is Bryan, I'm 32 years old and active duty military stationed in SD. I currently live in Murrieta. I grew up in so cal riding offroad since I was 5yo. I've ridden all over glamis, Johnson valley, Stoddard wells, Ocotillo etc... 

I race in D37 desert races with a RM250 2 stroke and love it every time.my favorite is the hare and hound.

Along with my old RM250 is a 2022 Yamaha T7 (my first plated dirt worthy bike) I've done some solo exploring in the temecula area and so far love the bike. I just need to find people to ride with! If you made it this far thanks for reading and please let me know if you wanna meet up for a trail ride anywhere.

20230709_131625.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome to the club!  Hope to meet you at a ride or get together this year.

• Like 1

^^ What he said
they are as very active group in the Temecula area.
Its an easy hour ride for me to get to the start of their rides on Wed from where I like, but your closer so might be better arrangements for your situation.

Keep an eye on our meetings forum we have the occasional tech day in North County SD

• Like 1