Sign in to follow this  
carguy

4th of July

Nobody had anything going on so, I was thinking on riding north. Ride down to the beach and head north on the coast hwy to where ever I/we decide to turn.

The day is kinda special, not staying home alone.

Any loners want to join?

Stop in PB I'll join ya on the XR. You got my number.

Expect a early call. :blink:

Nobody had anything going on so, I was thinking on riding north. Ride down to the beach and head north on the coast hwy to where ever I/we decide to turn.

The day is kinda special, not staying home alone.

Any loners want to join?

Anyone riding with carguy can join this party. Its all harleys and hotrods, I will be there with my 1970 blazer and harley. Corner of I-5 and Lacosta ave.westside of frwy,south corner across from gas station

Its all harleys and hotrods,

I guess I'll park the XR down by the beach and walk up. I don't want to ruffle any feathers.

:blink:

Its all harleys and hotrods,

I guess I'll park the XR down by the beach and walk up. I don't want to ruffle any feathers.

;)

I think it is a hike from the beach to La Costa & I-5

We can park closer. :blink:

What's the departure time......... I think I'll join in. John, you want to stop by my house on the way ? Or I can just meet you somewhere. Call me please.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Come by Tamarack beach in Carlsbad for a beer and a taco, burger, dog, or a kabob. Honda pilot you remember where you met me at the beach. :blink:

I'll be in PB tonight so call me in the morning and I'll give you an address and simple directions.

Hammer,

I expect we'll make it to Oceanside, I'll call ya when we're close.

Jon

this party is at a house that does desert every weekend when desert season starts. If you want I will ride the new 690 ktm :blink: ride up to the house. BYOB!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I'll be in PB tonight so call me in the morning and I'll give you an address and simple directions.

Hammer,

I expect we'll make it to Oceanside, I'll call ya when we're close.

Jon

My wife and I would like to ride with you to O'Side. I dont useualy answer the phone when at the beach. Stop by, I will be right in front of the parking lot on the beach. I will be the guy under the 2- 10' by 10' Easy Upps one Red one Blue, with three tables, BBQ. My truck will be right in front. You will find me easily.

I plan to bo to the Belly Slut to see Bike Sluts band Saturday also.

Looks like we got the makin's of a little street ride.......party, whatever the day might bring, and visiting SDAR folks along the way......cool !!

I am going to ride with you guys. where to meet? I have to be back by 2:00pm to hook up with wifey. Lets get out early and go by lacosta then find hammer, who else should we crash? ;):blink::blink:

ok so if i live in oceanside, where will i ride?

All we know for now, is we're going up the coast, then eventually end up at the party Schwinn know's about. We have no solid plans besides that, so if you're looking for a long ride for the day on twisties, probably won't be with us.......but we don't know where we'll end up yet. Go to Member's Only forum and call me in morning if you want to leave a message, and we'll call you back.

I am going to ride with you guys. where to meet? I have to be back by 2:00pm to hook up with wifey. Lets get out early and go by lacosta then find hammer, who else should we crash? :lol::lol::lol:

Schwinn, call me in morning, or call John or Jon, for meeting place. Carguy will probably be at my house way too early :blink::o , between 7:00 and 8:00am.

I will not be at the party till 3:00pm, cuz I have to wait for the wife to get home so we can drive together with the kids. But will be crashing the party with carguys birthday group., on motorcycle.