Chief Gunner

Coral Canyon ride with Rachel today

Well Rachel and I met up with Mescalero and his partner Aaron this morning around 9. Aaron had hurt his knee on the way back from breakfast at the Lake Morena Cafe so they packed it up and went home.

Hope you heal quick Aaron, we'll ride together soon with Mescalero and riders from SDAR ;)

So Rachel and I finished gearing up and headed out of the campground. We did some jeep trails to get the groove on and shake the cobwebs out since we have not ridden in the dirt in awhile.

We then hit the knarley single track :)I am so proud of my kid! :D She did AWESOME on that little 2 smokin screamer of hers. She rode on some of the tightest and knarliest trails out there like she had been doing it for a lifetime. B) She was on my butt and telling me to "Get the lead out Dad" :lol:

So we did about 30-35 miles over all together in about 4 to 4 1/2 hours, it was absolutely perfect out there today! :D

After we got back to the campground Rachel was looking at the pig so I said to her "If you think you can do it then go ahead, take it easy and see how you like it"........

She hopped on the pig and took off like she owned it :blink: Power sliding, roosting and wheeling away....

I snapped a few pics of her when she took off and when she came back, while she was riding I heard 1st, 2nd and then 3rd gear and all I could think was "Oh oh if she gets hurt I'm a (Blink'in) DEAD man"

142-4263_IMG.jpg

Off she goes....

142-4266_IMG.jpg

142-4264_IMG.jpg

On a loop back (good posture / body English kid! :D )

142-4267_IMG.jpg

142-4268_IMG.jpg

Ok then she's alomst ready to ride with us, her next bike will be a 250 4 stroker with a plate so she can get legal next year and ride with us! B)

Sorry none of you showed up, we would have stuck around but the "Honey Do's" are stacking up :lol:

See ya's on a ride soon!

Gunz

It's always a good time to go riding with your kids, the good part about kids that ride is you always have a riding partner.

My daughter really likes her plated CRF230F, but she is more of a timid rider than your daughter so your girl might want something with a bit more oomph. She's looking forward to riding it to school next year though, the boys might be jealous.

Nice! :blink: Corral Canyon is the place I started my son riding... It's a fun place and good family camping. Great you have your family involved. She seems to be doing just fine! :lol: