Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

Thursday the 12th

anybody ready, willing and able to head out Thursday?

half day ride...I'd prefer Corral (either from PV or Kernan intersection), but am open to suggestions

awesome... pine valley at 730 or 900... you pick (those times work well with school bus responsibilities)

Since I'll be riding that way anyways, I'll just stop at your house. say 8:00ish?

This is a tentative in. I may get a call late Wednesday to go to...

You can stop by the house at 8:00, and we can load the truck up... I know you like the whole pyro-deal, but I wear out knobbies in about 300 miles running on the freeway...

esefa/dame/mikeyb? anybody else? I can trailer us all out from Alpine if people want "in"...

Then jump in the pool after... bring trunks! Have a couple of cold ones, and cool off in the pool...

Hey there,

If you guys don't mind and IF I can get the kids ready and dropped off in time for school I was wondering if I might be able to join ya?

I ride a dual sported XR 650R.

ThanX,

Chip

mikey and xr-

yeah...8:30 at PV, or 8:00 at my house.

Michael- PM me if you want to meet at my house, so I can load the trailer... PV is about 15 freeway miles from my house, if you want to just meet out there

xr- If you want to go, but may be a few minutes late, just let us know... none of us are THAT impatient.

pace, as always, is as fast as the slowest guy... water at the campground, but last time there, it wasn't that great

I'm on my way to OKC. I'll catch ya next time.

EDIT: Changed my flight to Tampa. Then drive to Ocala.

Still catch ya on the next one.

Alright... Looks like I am out for tomorrow since my son is not getting any better. He had a little flu-bug and I think I was too optomistic that it would be finished.

I will keep checking back with you guys to see if there is another ride sometime soon.

ThanX and sorry about this!

Chip

mikey- If you're still up for this, I'll meet you at PV around 8:30

otherwise, I will be riding from Kernan/stokes about 9

have a nice flight Jon

Have a nice sick day with the child xr

mikey- If you're still up for this, I'll meet you at PV around 8:30

Sounds good.

I've already got the bike on the truck.

OK- I'll put the ride report here because, not much to report and no pictures...

I showed up a bit early to PV... planned on gassing up and getting some water before mikeyb showed up... I'm there 2 minutes when my stalker shows up... I told him there was a restraining order against him, but since I was out of cell phone range, I had to sit there and deal with it... and he didn't bring back my books...but he IS going to Utah next week and didn't invite me... I need a new stalker

I'm not going to tell the stalkers name, but it rhymes with fozzy...

mikeyb shows up, geared up and gassed up, while I've been sitting there gabbing... I still need gas and water... damn... so I beg forgiveness, then go to start the bike... ppphhhttt... damn... I started it last night, and again this morning... all the bumping in the world wouldn't start the thing, so mikeyb gave me a jump...

the rest of the day was mostly incident free, other than another puke-fest by yours truly...???... I had started feeling a little "off", so we stoped and rested a bit... take off, and within 5 minutes, I'm tossing cookies off on the side of the trail...I felt much better after that, thanks for asking... I may have "overhydrated"...

the bike was working great the rest of the day, but never did start "right"... I'll need to check the valves, I think... new knobbies hooked up great, and the cdi box pulled out of the airbox had the bike running really well...

mikeyb rode great... nobody ate dirt all day...

Barfslut, you rode with Shnozzy? :help: As I recall, the last time you rode with him you fell ill, also. Perhaps you're allergic to him.... :crazy: