"Plan conservatively 80mi+ from fuel station to fuel station, depending on the rewind. (save 20mi or more if you truck in to the start)."

For those of us riding to the trailhead, where is the nearest (10 miles away) gas station? Is it the Mobil on Otay Lakes Rd?

Steve

Have a good ride guys, i wont be able to make it.

I have to attend a wedding, that i was REALLLLLY hoping to back out of, misses flipped out! Booooo

gas is available on Telegraph Canyon Rd. The closest one to the meeting area is in the same shopping center as the McDonalds.

It's a little over 30 miles From Thousand trails to Barrett via dirt roads. Nobody should have trouble making a round trip on dirt, but be sure you have the gas to do it before we leave the campground.

gas is available on Telegraph Canyon Rd. The closest one to the meeting area is in the same shopping center as the McDonalds.

It's a little over 30 miles From Thousand trails to Barrett via dirt roads. Nobody should have trouble making a round trip on dirt, but be sure you have the gas to do it before we leave the campground.

See yall Sunday morning. :) Port AKA newby

Bastard weatherman lied!! Tomorrow is supposed to be 100 degrees! Dress lightly everyone. Bring a truckload of water. See you all in the morning.

Jon

Heading out now...Google says I'll make it. Hope to see you all there.

Heading out now...Google says I'll make it. Hope to see you all there.

Awesome ride! Thanks to everyone! I only fell once if you don't count the time my bike fell over in the parking lot at the restaurant. :wacko:

post-4447-1214183133_thumb.jpg

I hope everyone returned home safe. I got a nice photo of everyone approaching Doghouse Junction except for Ports KLR.. Grrrr... oh well we'll just have to ride again soon!

I'd start a ride report, but I've no clever title... I'll post when I get home from dinner if no one else does by then (please do though!!)... Great folks to be with in this scorcher, one and all!! :wacko:

Glad you guys made it home ok. Sure was hot. I was working on a new write-up as you guys were posting. Please post your pics and responses there.

See ya

:wacko:

I hope everyone returned home safe. I got a nice photo of everyone approaching Doghouse Junction except for Ports KLR.. Grrrr... oh well we'll just have to ride again soon!

I'd start a ride report, but I've no clever title... I'll post when I get home from dinner if no one else does by then (please do though!!)... Great folks to be with in this scorcher, one and all!! :(

I made it :wacko: Then jumped in the pool, and was served London broil, salad and fruit... somebody loves me...

craig; thanks for helping Rob with his KiLleR! I was worried about gas, but shouldn't have... after all that riding, it only took a gallon... over 60 mpg... Now if I could get it to go 60 mph, everything would be great.