Sign in to follow this  
Crawdaddy

BBTR 8th Annual MoonLight Madness Night Ride

Registration is now open for Big Bear Trail Riders' 8th Annual MoonLight Madness Night Ride through the beautiful and moon lit San Bernardino National Forest.

More info

I haven't participated in this ride before.......but I'm going to give it a shot this year........registered this morning......should be fun......I'll probabaly make a weekend of it by riding other "stuff" in the area the Friday before, or maybe a light/easy ride during the day that Sat., or the next morning before returning home......

Join me :bad:

Registration is now open for Big Bear Trail Riders' 8th Annual MoonLight Madness Night Ride through the beautiful and moon lit San Bernardino National Forest.

More info

I haven't participated in this ride before.......but I'm going to give it a shot this year........registered this morning......should be fun......I'll probabaly make a weekend of it by riding other "stuff" in the area the Friday before, or maybe a light/easy ride during the day that Sat., or the next morning before returning home......

Join me :drinks:

This "Full Moon Ride" is only one month from this Friday......who else is in with me and Christi?

Fakename, put that big ass headlight to use! :D:D

I did this ride last year, it was pretty fun. Make sure you have a good headlight, I found out that mine wasn't worth a crap on this ride. I made a cheap helmet light out of a $20 camping headlight, put some velcro on it and some velcro on my visor. It really helped for reading the roll chart and was pretty good at picking out things on the side of the trail where my headlight didn't shine.

Have fun out there!

More info

Join me :unsure:

BUMP

Less than 2 weeks......who's "in"?

More info

Join me :blink:

Unfortunately, I have to step away from this commitment. Guess there's always next year.....

Have fun to any/all attending.....