We went to CC the last two weeks. There is alot of challenging stuff there. Alex and I are already talking about going back next week and going up branco peak and then down 3A (the super stupid trail). Look for next weeks ride if you have a bone to pick with mother nature. ;) :dance3:

Anyway, I wasn't going to post pics but Alex was so proud of himself for not falling that he wanted everyone to see all of us falling on large boulders, going flying into bushes etc etc.

Bikeslut showed up to ride a SATURDAY!! Thanks for sweeping now and then Bikeslut. Zina showed up and assumed the picture taking responsibility while we figured out the best ways to trash our eurotrash bikes. We met some friends and BBQ'd some road kill. A 3 foot rattler the guy bashed with a rock, gutted and proceeded to BBQ on my smokey joe. <_<

We went up branco peak and some other hairy stuff. Heres the pics from yesterday:

http://flickr.com/photos/16862090@N06/sets...876150286/show/

Heres the pics from a week ago:

http://flickr.com/photos/16862090@N06/sets...750556779/show/

Looks like fun <_<

On an unrelated note, the crossing at Deep Creek is now low enough to cross.

Mimi, please tell me where is deep creek and how to get there and also how to get back to this one: Is this one trail 8?

100_0707.jpg

Honestly, I know all the trails out there, but hardly any of the numbers. I can tell by looking at some of the pictures from the weekend that you were on the trail that connects to the base of it. You must have ridden that trail west right past the lower end.

Oh! Looks like it got a little ugly after I left! (I know; I took most of the ugliness with me <_< )

Wish i would've been there to help ya'll with those trails... I was only able to stay long enough to make Zina look like a racoon, then went off to have a nice lunch at Janet's...

Next time, I'll stay the day... thanks for the company!