Is it just me, or is time flying by. The Dualies Charity Ride is fast approching.

Here is a link. Charity Ride

Is it just me, or is time flying by?

No Carguy -- time is flying by. I will check my calendar as this may be a good reason to put the dual-sport back together and stop riding street all the time. Anyone up for partnering on the hard section. Thats the way KIP rolls.

Is it just me, or is time flying by?

No Carguy -- time is flying by. I will check my calendar as this may be a good reason to put the dual-sport back together and stop riding street all the time. Anyone up for partnering on the hard section. Thats the way KIP rolls.

Paid, I'll ride all the hard sections this time. :D Only missed one last time. :)

Anybody else want ta join??

Looks like just the three amigos, your missing out on a good ride for a good cause. :blink:

Next Saturday the 17th. :lol:

Is it just me, or is time flying by. The Dualies Charity Ride is fast approching.

Here is a link. Charity Ride

Funny Side note (Hammer, you'll love this one :D:P )......so my phone rings yesterday morning and it's my friend Dave......he says, "Hey man, can I borrow one of your KTMs for the Dualies ride this weekend?".....to which I reply, "Sure, what's wrong with your XR400?".......his reply, "Well.....nothing actually.....but it's a heavy pig and I know you're not riding this weekend so I figured I'd see if I could borrow a lighter, better suspended, bike with a magic button"......to which I cracked up and said, "No sweat, come and get it" :lol: (BTW, I sold him my XR400 about 5 years ago.......yes Hammer, I once rode both a CR500 and a XR400.....and still have a Honda Superhawk road bike that I ride to work most every day.....just for the record, I'd NOT an anti Team Red guy)

A little while later the phone rings......it's Dave again......what now?!?! :D ....."Russ wants to know if he can borrow the other KTM so he doesn't have to ride his XR400 either" :D:lol::lol:.......Dave showed up last night and snagged'em both......

So CarGuy, Mescalero, RO, and anyone else riding the Dualies Charity event........don't be concerned on Saturday when/if you see the Crawdad Racing rigs (without Team Crawdad riders on board)......it's just two of my buddies working their way through a bit of opportunistic "Orange Envy" :D:D:P:)

Hammer - sent you a PM.....a guy from D37 is interested in your XR400....good luck!

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I'm riding my 650R...... Wait, can you call your friend Dave and ask if I can borrow his 400? :lol:

But Seriously, the only thing I wish I had on my tractor is a happy button...... that didnt weigh an extra 10-18 lbs.

You don't need a 400. Last year I did all the not so hard ways on my 650 L It was a walk in th park. Even at a fast pace. The happy button would be nice because SDAR guys stop so much.

Craig.

Craig- are you riding the duallies event or the pinnacles informal tomorrow...

It would be nice to finally meet you... If you want to pyro over to the park n ride, I've got room in the truck or trailer...

as far as "stopping so much"... group rides=group decisions...

there are plenty of fast enough, no bs guys here... some of the guys like the social atmosphere and camaraderie... I'm a social retard, so we can ride any time

I'm a social retard...

:D:lol::D

You're gonna get along JUST FINE! :D:D:lol::lol::)

Does this mean you're coming along???

The happy button would be nice, especially on one of those really cool KTMs :P

Craig.

So what's it gonna be??? Come out and play and I'll let you ride mine in trade for showing me the fast lines :P I might have to stop a couple of time and take some pictures though. I've haven't ridden in that area yet... not to mention my... er... bladder control problem... (seems like when I drink too much, I have to go pee a lot... :D )

THIS social retard is going to Pinnacles...

Don't know about the rest of you retards...

disclaimer: I mean no offense to persons with mental retardation, by comparing you to me or Rob.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Craig- are you riding the duallies event or the pinnacles informal tomorrow...

It would be nice to finally meet you... If you want to pyro over to the park n ride, I've got room in the truck or trailer...

as far as "stopping so much"... group rides=group decisions...

there are plenty of fast enough, no bs guys here... some of the guys like the social atmosphere and camaraderie... I'm a social retard, so we can ride any time

Neither, I did all those rides last year. I had fun, but thought all the rides were too slow and easy! :D I guess I got a case of been their done that. I used to log on and get excited about rideing. I guess I am waiting for somebody to post a fast and technical ride with no waiting. :lol: I would love to break out my CR 500 and roost some trails.

If you want to ride with me, it will probably be in vista.

With gas prices, I can't see going out of town to ride easy trails at a slow pace when the beach and surf is across the street and the most technical trails are in my backyard. :D

Craig.