Sign in to follow this  
mctrails

Another noob checking in

Hi all, decided it was time for me to quit lurking and check in. I know and have ridden with some of you and hope to do more riding with more of you.

I like Corral, Pine Valley and McCain the best for local stuff. Also do Borrego, Ocotillo Wells and Superstition in desert season. Been riding Paiute ATV trails area in Utah for the last 17 years. Last few years also been riding Moab, and southwestern Colorado areas. It's all GREAT stuff. :rolleyes:

Available for weekday rides most of the time as I'm out of work and currently looking. I do electro/mechanical design with SolidWorks so if you know of any work let me know. Consulting work or full time job OK with me.

Looking forward to the summer and rides in Utah and Colorado if work doesn't interfere.

Alan K. (AKA MCtrails)

Greetings Mc, hope you find work faster than I am. Been out almost four months and living on my good looks isn't workin out for me somehow :rolleyes:

I'll see you out on the trails sometime soon. :D

Welcome mctrails ;) Sounds like you've bee around the block a few times and it shows (judging from the finest off road bike known to man (or woman) being displayed in your avatar ;) ). I would love to go check-out Piutes someday, maybe at the end of this summer/early fall...

Hope to ride with you soon-

R-O