Friday I leave for the annual HOOTERS ON SCOOTERS ride. An all girls ride through Baja.

Friday-New port

Sat - Ride to Ensenada (San Nicolas hotel).

Sun - Ride to El Coyote Ranch (it's about 17 miles West of Mikes).

Coyote is really cool with incredible food.

Mon - Ride to Horse Power Ranch.

Tues - Ride to the KOA/Tecate to finish.

If anyone happens to be in those areas, say hello!

I hope to bring back lots of photos. Or at least some good stories!

Friday I leave for the annual HOOTERS ON SCOOTERS ride. An all girls ride through Baja.

Friday-New port

Sat - Ride to Ensenada (San Nicolas hotel).

Sun - Ride to El Coyote Ranch (it's about 17 miles West of Mikes).

Coyote is really cool with incredible food.

Mon - Ride to Horse Power Ranch.

Tues - Ride to the KOA/Tecate to finish.

If anyone happens to be in those areas, say hello!

Who wants a bunch of pictures of girls on dirt bikes?! <_<:unsure::blink: ... Oh, I know!!! I DO!!!!

Yes; bring pictures! Christi... that wasn't you we pulled out of the weeds in Corral, was it? Young lady on a ktm450

Sounds like a fun, girls gone wild, weekend! <_<:blink::unsure: ......I know you're GPS savvy......so bring back some suggested/fun tracks too :huh:

There's really only one thing left to say........

shutupandridethong.jpg

Bikeslut--nope that wasn't me. I am an OLD lady on a KTM 450. <_<

Crawdaddy--Is that a real underwear photo? IF so, I want to buy some. hmmmm.

That makes me think I should print some HOOTERS ON SCOOTERS underwear and give them to all the lady riders. Next year for sure!

GPS? I didn't plan on bringing one, but I will see what I can do.

That makes me think I should print some HOOTERS ON SCOOTERS underwear and give them to all the lady riders. Next year for sure!

Yep, the thong is the real deal.....bought one for my gal-pal for her B-day.....which is TODAY.....she's sporting it at work right now......but ssssssshhhhhhh......I'm supposed to be the only one that knows what's written her her thong(s) :unsure:<_<:blink:

You can buy one HERE

Yep, the thong is the real deal.....bought one for my gal-pal for her B-day.....which is TODAY.....she's sporting it at work right now......but ssssssshhhhhhh......I'm supposed to be the only one that knows what's written her her thong(s) :huh::unsure::huh:

You can buy one HERE

Chris- Just post it on the internet... who looks at that anyway? <_<:blink:

My wife's birthday is today, also... I got her a... um... it was ... Oh crap! I buy her so much stuff on a daily basis, I forget the big days... I'll go shopping at lunch... she'll get whatever fits in an Emgo m/c trunk... (jcwhitney- $70) I sent her the link for the undies...

Christi, to save for some hard feelings you might want to check with Tim and Jennifer Morton about the GPS idea. I'm not sure about this ride in particular, but if they plan to take you on single track they may tell you up front that GPS is not allowed and that request should be honored. I know that Tim spends a lot of time both creating and preserving single track so it's a real bummer to see something that you spend a lot of work on turn into a whooped out road that you could drive a truck through.

Not trying to rain on the GPS parade, but it's worth asking ahead of time. Just an etiquette thing.

<_<

Have a great time, I'll look forward to the ride pics as well. :unsure:

Christi, to save for some hard feelings you might want to check with Tim and Jennifer Morton about the GPS idea. I'm not sure about this ride in particular, but if they plan to take you on single track they may tell you up front that GPS is not allowed and that request should be honored. I know that Tim spends a lot of time both creating and preserving single track so it's a real bummer to see something that you spend a lot of work on turn into a whooped out road that you could drive a truck through.

Not trying to rain on the GPS parade, but it's worth asking ahead of time. Just an etiquette thing.

<_<

Have a great time, I'll look forward to the ride pics as well. :unsure:

Agreed. I didn't realize it was a "Guided" trip.....I put my GPS away when I rode down there with Chris Steward of Trail Boss Tours for that very reason......they scout out the single track and make their living by guiding folks around on a few "secret" sections......I have no desire to rain on their parade.....