KTMrad

NorCal Riding....That's It, I'm Moving !

Looks like some great riding up there !!

Check out the rotating photos on the front page of their site.......

Motherlodedualsport

One guys jumping a big pig GS in some of the pix.....these are the guys taking 7 of

us riding on Sunday the 6th, while we head up that way to attend OHV Lobby Day on April 7th.

Looks like some great riding up there !!

You interested in planning a trip North? I am....

John, we're trucking up & riding up there 2 days of April 5th & 6th. That's our trip up north for now.

I know, I have to work, that's why I'm not going to Lobby day and with you on the ride. I'm talking about another ride. You do an annual trip to Bishop, you going to do one this year?

I know, I have to work, that's why I'm not going to Lobby day and with you on the ride. I'm talking about another ride. You do an annual trip to Bishop, you going to do one this year?

John, I'd love to do another trip up north.

But, I'm planning on Moab in May, and possibly half of the TransAmerica Trail in August, so I think my yearly big trips are planned for now.

BUT, there's always others !! :rolleyes:

John, I'd love to do another trip up north.

But, I'm planning on Moab in May, and possibly half of the TransAmerica Trail in August, so I think my yearly big trips are planned for now.

BUT, there's always others !! :D

Let me know about August. :rolleyes:

Looking at their post, we are going to have a blast!!! :rolleyes::D

Looking at their post, we are going to have a blast!!! :):D

Greetings,

Ricky Here with MLDS! Well, where are your photo's and report? It was great riding with ya Roger, Doug, and Randy.......I should have put my camera in a ziplock because the river claimed her while she got soaked in my pocket.

Hope to ride down there some time during fall/winter.

Here's the link to our report, the good videos are still not up. I probably should have started a report but, oh well.Who's the Trail Boss? The title is appropriate because due to agreeing to check the snow line, the route was mutinized and jacked for most of the day......But it worked out well with some fun riding.. A mix of singletrack powerlines, forrest routes and high speed gravel.

Glad to have met ya all.......And Now you've been exposed to the Motley Crew of MLDS and survived by not whininng that it was too hard

Peace

Greetings,

Ricky Here with MLDS! Well, where are your photo's and report? It was great riding with ya Roger, Doug, and Randy.......I should have put my camera in a ziplock because the river claimed her while she got soaked in my pocket.

Hope to ride down there some time during fall/winter.

Here's the link to our report, the good videos are still not up. I probably should have started a report but, oh well.Who's the Trail Boss? The title is appropriate because due to agreeing to check the snow line, the route was mutinized and jacked for most of the day......But it worked out well with some fun riding.. A mix of singletrack powerlines, forrest routes and high speed gravel.

Glad to have met ya all.......And Now you've been exposed to the Motley Crew of MLDS and survived by not whininng that it was too hard

Peace

Hey Rick - thanks for showing us around your backyard!!! I'm sure Randy and Roger will post up, but I had a blast! Great scenery, fun trails. We got back into town late last night (Tuesday) after Lobby Day (which was interesting and very educational for me). I haven't even had a chance to download the pictures off my camera yet.

Give my thanks again to all the MLDS riders that came along to show us San Diego guys a great time!

Doug