Again I'll be there if I can, no guarantees as I'm supposed to be working this week, but I'm still home.

but of course the last stretch at the bottom has no vegetation.

Concerning the bottom of our trail, the ruts from rainwater drainage have gotten really deep. Is it possible for us to tend to these?

If enough riders show, we can address erosion control as well. We can fix some other issues too. It takes bodies. :unsure:

I am officially out. Going to Reno tomorrow. If I happen to be around San Diego I'll do a fly-by of 4 Corners.

:unsure:

So is Saturday going to be the day?

This Saturday 8:30 am. See you there. Are you bringing your 450? Did you get the new elbow installed on the fuel pump? :) Ken

I will be bringing the Husky. If someone wants to ride after, I'm game. I was actually at GP today; I brought in the replacement elbow piece I purchased from Sherco and it fit! I told Paul I'd swap out the fuel pump and return his, but he told me to keep the fuel pump he loaned me and he'd keep my once-busted one. :angel:

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

I am planning to make it too. Will bring a few pair of long handled loppers for others to use too. Also bringing my 300 for ridng afterwards. Looking forward to seeing and meeting all of you that will be there. Some trail work and trail riding should make for a great day.

I was considering riding down the trail just because it's a long walk back to the vehicles after working the middle of the trail... :)

We'll see... now if I can just figure out how to tie off the loppers without the risk of impaling myself... :angel:

If anyone wants a ride from north county, I will be leaving Vista about 7:00am. PM me or call my cell, it is in the contact info thread. :angel: Ken

Ranger Richard likes the way we maintain our trail. He just wants us to adopt more.

The trimming is for safety. Site clearance and passing. Were trying to reduce head on's. We will have a safety brief before our work pointing our trimming directions.

Spur Meadow could definitely use a hand... whenever I'm there with the kids, i pick up tons of trash... apparently it is a major international corridor... and it looks like it

OK, got my release statement, prunners, hand prunners, shovel, saw and trash bags....since I will bring the Jeep any other items we may need? if we do errosion control will we need some picks, rakes, hoes...?

Weather service predicts a cool day with the chance of drizzle before 1100 hrs...so i am bringing a big sun hat and sunscreen and bug-off :angel: ...see you all there, looking forward to putting faces to names...carl (aka graydog)

Just an update on the meet spot. 8:30 at Morena Stokes Vly & Kernan cycle trail.

Just head into Corral Canyon OHV, look for a group and say HI! I will be driving a green Dodge Truck and be there at 8am.

I will bring some refreshments.

Hope to see ya then! :angel: