Sign in to follow this  
Strega

Easter Weekend?

Anyone headed out this weekend to ride? My family is too far to to spend Easter with, so I'm gonna go riding. I'm not sure where, but I wanna ride. Any thoughts??

Anyone headed out this weekend to ride? My family is too far to to spend Easter with, so I'm gonna go riding. I'm not sure where, but I wanna ride. Any thoughts??

93.45% sure that Kathy and I will be headed out to Glamis.....

We're "kidless" this coming weekend so this is an opportunity head out together/alone and her preference is sand dunes over hard pack…..it’ll be our first trip since Oct without kids tagging along……we don’t get the opportunity to ride the quads (forgive me) together too much because when the kids come I generally ride the bike so her son can ride one of the quads…..I think it’ll be pretty empty this weekend since Easter is this Sunday and Spring Break hasn’t started for most of the schools yet…..

So......yeah, probably going riding.....but it'll be a "quad :lol: tard"/slow riding dune experience with the gal-pal.....if that's at all appealing you're welcome to join us.....the good news is, "NO LICENSE PLATE REQUIRED" since I know that's an issue for you (now)

That being said, I think you'd be better off spending this weekend selling the WR on Craig's list/Cycle Trader so you can pick up a used dual sport for local rides and the upcoming Vegas/BBTR ride :lol::lol:

525 MXC on Craig's list

There's also a 2002 EXC 400 WITH STREET PLATE available in Poway......I love my 2002 EXC 400......come'on man - go get it! :lol:

2002 400 EXC

I am not a big fan of sand, checking out your links now.

*EDIT*

Emailed the guy about the KTM 525, lets see what happens.

I may be in for a ride. I'm not doing anything for Easter, family is all north. I'm not that big into Dunes but keep me posted to ideas.

I may be in for a ride. I'm not doing anything for Easter, family is all north. I'm not that big into Dunes but keep me posted to ideas.

I'm thinkin about hitting that meeting at 9-11am on Saturday, then going out to Pine Valley for an afternoon of riding. I think Ride-Orange, DigDig, and a few others will be there as well.