Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

Monday 17th

OK- relatives are in town, and i was supposed to take them to the zoo... to which I respond... 3 weekends of potential riding have been squashed by last minute things...

SO- i'm going riding... Ozzy; I know you said sumfin about riding

Hondapilot- I know you said sumfin, too... I'm going riding...

Jon- I'd be glad to tag along to Otay with you... Ozzy- i believe you were discussing Lark

You both have my phone number... Let's ride.

anybody else wants to go, my cell number is in the Members only section...

(I WILL be in the doghouse for this, but that's OK)

Whaddya say we do the "meet in Warner Springs and ride to the Hixon trailhead" thing? Let's keep it open for now as there's a storm a' brewwin and there should be a ton of snow up that way. Wait that sounds like fun. Yeah let's do that.

Jon

Whaddya say we do the "meet in Warner Springs and ride to the Hixon trailhead" thing? Let's keep it open for now as there's a storm a' brewwin and there should be a ton of snow up that way. Wait that sounds like fun. Yeah let's do that.

Jon

I was going to go out to the desert on Monday, but I'd be intrested in meeting up with you guys. What time and where (I know, it's not that big!) in Warner Springs?

Intermidiate rider, KLR w/ knobs.

Carl

If it's doable on a green sticker, I'd like to tag along for the ride.

(Still don't have the DS bike yet :D Looks like the KTM 525 or the Husq TE 610 is in my future)

(Still don't have the DS bike yet :lol: Looks like the KTM 525 or the Husq TE 610 is in my future)

If we do Hixon, it's a green sticker ride around the Hixon area trails. The ride from Warner Springs is a D/S route. If we do Otay it's a D/S ride all day.

Still waiting for Bikeslut to call me about a plan.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

(Still don't have the DS bike yet :lol: Looks like the KTM 525 or the Husq TE 610 is in my future)

If we do Hixon, it's a green sticker ride around the Hixon area trails. The ride from Warner Springs is a D/S route. If we do Otay it's a D/S ride all day.

Still waiting for Bikeslut to call me about a plan.

I have been riding with my wife today. She is haveing a hard time in the sand and the water crossings. I could take Monday off to ride with bikeslut at Hixon. :lol: and the steps of Alasandro :lol: Werec are we meeting (were is Warner Springs)

Craig.

I just got PM'ed from bikeslut and he'd like to do the Otay trails. It makes for a 6 hour day instead of an 10 hour day.

Meeting at Thousand Trails Campground at 9AM. Intermediate terrain and ride. Lots of rocky hillclimbs.

Jon

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I just got PM'ed from bikeslut and he'd like to do the Otay trails. It makes for a 6 hour day instead of an 10 hour day.

Meeting at Thousand Trails Campground at 9AM. Intermediate terrain and ride. Lots of rocky hillclimbs.

Jon

Will someone have a car there, so I can stash a surfboard and some stuff. It would be fun to surf down South after the ride. I will Pyro on my 650L

Thanks Craig.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I'll have my truck.

I am going to miss this one. My wife and I will be doing the Carlsbad Crawl Monday. She doesnt work on Mondays anymore, so we can start celabrateing :lol: early. :D I realy wanted to finaly ride with Bikeslut :):lol::lol::lol:

You missed a good ride, Craig... sorry the only pictures are Jon's broken frame :blink:

Jon found some good places to ride, with lots of rutted climbs, and some nice wildflowers/canyons.

chickenheart/crawdaddy- we found that other road we turned around on last time... came up from the bottom :D

It was absolutely awesome out there! After a few hours, I rode home, and hustled down to Old Town to start the festivities!