Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

Thursday the 13th

anybody not working? I think I need to take a personal health day, since my weekend was SHOT by myriad problems...

which I won't even BEGIN to list... Ozzy; I wasn't ignoring you... this time...

So any retired or underemployed people available for a ride? I am in Alpine, but will drive up to North County for the right ride...

Got owie on knee(I know, I keep whining about it, but I might have to get the bearings and seals replaced if it doesn't start feeling better soon)but I am interested. Hixon without Allesandro would probably be okay. Some of Corral and all of McCain sound good.

dang.

1. Gotta work

2. Gotta be dad

3. Unfunny noise from motor

thanks anyway.

fn

anybody not working? I think I need to take a personal health day, since my weekend was SHOT by myriad problems...

So any retired or underemployed people available for a ride? I am in Alpine, but will drive up to North County for the right ride...

Ozzy; I wasn't ignoring you... this time

WHATEVER. DOSEN'T THIS POST BELONG IN INFORMAL RIDES

Ozzy... why "yes; yes it does" belong in informal rides, but since I have over 950 posts, I kind of don't have to follow the rules any more.. :o

which is kind of like "oops" :lol:

mimi- since you are providing valuable input, i would love to check out Hixon... let's see how you feel tomorrow... then maybe we can plan from there

what the heck sense were OUT OF ORDER I might as well hijack this thread, keep monday open for a duslsport ride

what the heck sense were OUT OF ORDER I might as well hijack this thread, keep monday open for a duslsport ride

I start training for work on Monday, so this is last week of unemployed bliss. Then it's school time.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

The surf forcast is 3'-5' some 6' and good conditions. Come surf Carlsbad,then ride. The ALL KILLER LOOP :lol: at night. :( Or ride then surf, I was in the water till 7:00 tonight. By thursday we could surf till 7:30 then go to eat and party at The Coyote bar, (fire pits,outdoor band till 10;30) ITS ALL GOOD! :o

Craig.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

The surf forcast is 3'-5' some 6' and good conditions. Come surf Carlsbad,then ride. The ALL KILLER LOOP :lol: at night. :o Or ride then surf, I was in the water till 7:00 tonight. By thursday we could surf till 7:30 then go to eat and party at The Coyote bar, (fire pits,outdoor band till 10;30) ITS ALL GOOD! :(

Craig.

doesn't anybody, SURF,RIDE AND PARTY on Thursdays. :D:( Life is a vacation. Surfs up. :D

I get the impression that both 'all killer; no filler", and Hixon/allesandro are fairly small areas, yes?

I would like to get some decent bike miles in, if i'm going to drive that far...

What's water temp these days? My pool is 55, so i can't imagine the ocean is much warmer... I'll use the "sissy" card for now, and wait til it warms up...

and since we're all in HiJack mode... Hammer; I really do like the spark you bring to conversations... Don't get tweaked when i disagree with what you say, or how you say it... I'm just one voice in meatspace!

Do NOT retire from posting or riding on account of me!

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I get the impression that both 'all killer; no filler", and Hixon/allesandro are fairly small areas, yes?

I would like to get some decent bike miles in, if i'm going to drive that far...

What's water temp these days? My pool is 55, so i can't imagine the ocean is much warmer... I'll use the "sissy" card for now, and wait til it warms up...

and since we're all in HiJack mode... Hammer; I really do like the spark you bring to conversations... Don't get tweaked when i disagree with what you say, or how you say it... I'm just one voice in meatspace!

It's not that cold anymore. The weather could't be better. I wear a full suit 2-3 mil. in the morning and a springsuit in the afternoon. The waves today were awesome. I guess I havn't ritired, but got my priorities right. Surfing#1, Hanging at the beach#2,Bar Hopping#3, Rideing#4Th :lol: I didn't mean to hyjack your thread, but you metioned N.C. BRO. I will still Surf and party Thursday. I was going to be a nice guy and work less so I could take you on an awesome ride. :lol::lol:

Billy Watson is playing at the Coyote bar till 10;30 then its over to the Alley and the Love Rangers!

post-465-1205367475_thumb.jpg

post-465-1205367510_thumb.jpg

post-465-1205375228_thumb.jpg

post-465-1205375261_thumb.jpg

post-465-1205375289_thumb.jpg

post-465-1205375323_thumb.jpg

post-465-1205375366_thumb.jpg

that's a pretty nice break... and the flowers are... um... swell, too!

So you didn't mention a water temp... Is 60 about right? If the waves are good, I can deal with 62... if the waves are bad, i can deal with 72...

I'm sure I won't be wearing a spring suit this time of year (spring or not!)

You got it... what's the plan? I know, I know... hi jack

I would like to try something new, with some real miles... Ocotillo Wells, and track down some of the stuff we missed last time? drop off, but find a better way back, that doesn't involve 40 miles behind an rv?

Guest Hammerin Hammon

It wasn't you or anybody else. I did a lot of rides last year. Now if I ride it has to be a good one. I havn't been interested in any posts, so why post.

I am geting ready to do a surf-bike-Baja trip, with my wife and some friends soon, but it will be more about surfing and camping on the beach, than the ride!

:lol: Well the sun is comeing up and I GOTTA SURF. :lol:

Craig. :lol: