Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

Thursday Night March 13th Lobby Day Meeting ?

Crawdaddy made some suggestion for a meeting place to discuss Lobby Day plans.....

I'm open, need input from people who may attend......

1. Is Thursday night good for everyone ?

2. Who can make it

3. Location preference (see Chris's previous post)

4. Time for meeting

Thanks,

Crawdaddy made some suggestion for a meeting place to discuss Lobby Day plans.....

2. Who can make it

4. Time for meeting

Thanks,

I thought we were talking about Thursday night the 13th :rolleyes: :curtsey: .....not tomorrow :blink: .....C-Daddy will be out of town Tomorrow-Sunday.....

2. Who can make it

4. Time for meeting

Thanks,

I thought we were talking about Thursday night the 13th :rolleyes: :curtsey: .....not tomorrow :blink: .....C-Daddy will be out of town Tomorrow-Sunday.....

This week is booked solid, can't make it this week. Ken

2. Who can make it

4. Time for meeting

Thanks,

I'll try and make it whatever night you plan... Post the date/time/location here and I'll try my hardest to flex my schedule...

I can do Thursday night (the 6th), how about something in a South/East area ver North/West.

How about Antonio's Hacienda

(619) 442-9827

700 N Johnson Ave, #A, El Cajon, CA 92020

OK.......we'll shoot for Thursday the 13th.

John, I understand your east county preference, but we do have a couple of north county folks who want to go to Lobby Day.

So, Mira Mesa area, or Clairemont area is fairly central to most of us. Last time Mike came down from Escondido to Clairemont Boll Weevil, and is only took him 25 minutes.

How does Clairemont sound ?

John, I understand your east county preference, but we do have a couple of north county folks who want to go to Lobby Day.

So, Mira Mesa area, or Clairemont area is fairly central to most of us. Last time Mike came down from Escondido to Clairemont Boll Weevil, and is only took him 25 minutes.

It only takes 40 min to east county, over a hour to Clairemont. Mira Mesa Boll weevil the 13th?

It only takes 40 min to east county, over a hour to Clairemont. Mira Mesa Boll weevil the 13th?

I think Randy meant the Bowl Weevil on Clairemont Mesa Blvd in Kearny Mesa (as opposed to "in" Clairemont).......central location and right next to the 15FWY :scratch_one-s_head: :D ........if so, sounds good.....I can be there by 6pm from Carlsbad....

Clairemont Mesa Blvd. Bowl Weevil in Kearny Mesa

The city of Clairemont California is a little out of the way for me also. :D I can most certainly be at the Kearney Mesa Bowl Weevil on Thursday 3-13-08 at 6pm (1800). Is this now the time and place and is Randy buying? :scratch_one-s_head:

Well, one out of 6 of us can't make it (Crawdaddy) on Thursday, and I still haven't heard back from the D36 AMA guy about places to ride. I will call him again tonight. If that fails, then I can post on ADVrider about places to ride in the area up there.

Let me know if you all still want to meet.........we can do it another night, or just talk on phone or PM's about plans. Meeting is not absolutely necessary.......I'll leave it up to you all.

Thanks,

Well, one out of 6 of us can't make it (Crawdaddy) on Thursday, and I still haven't heard back from the D36 AMA guy about places to ride. I will call him again tonight. If that fails, then I can post on ADVrider about places to ride in the area up there.

Let me know if you all still want to meet.........we can do it another night, or just talk on phone or PM's about plans. Meeting is not absolutely necessary.......I'll leave it up to you all.

Thanks,

I should be able to make it on Thursday. If anyone wants to carpool from North County, let me know. <_< Ken

Thanks,

I should be able to make it on Thursday. If anyone wants to carpool from North County, let me know. :lol: Ken

I'm in.. already told the family that I wasn't going to be around the house Thursday afternoon, but I'm easy...

Let me know...

OK, we'll still shoot for Thursday.

I think we decided around 6:00ish at Boll Weevil on Clairemont Mesa Blvd., just west of I-15, think the intersection is Ruffner....across from the infamous Giovanni's Pizza.

OK, we'll still shoot for Thursday.

I think we decided around 6:00ish at Boll Weevil on Clairemont Mesa Blvd., just west of I-15, think the intersection is Ruffner....across from the infamous Giovanni's Pizza.

I think it is Ruffin? :lol: See ya then. :lol:

See you at 6:00.

Those of you who want to go to Lobby Day, and want most of the cost covered by SDORC, you MUST be an SDORC member, for $25 a year. I will have applications tonight, so bring $25 cash or check, if you're not already a member.

SDAR has a Club Membership, but each individual still should be a member.

Thanks,

If anyone else wants to stop by to meet others, say hi, have a beer, eat, benchrace, complain/bitch/whine, whatever.....feel free. We'll be there from about 6:00 to 7:00pm.

I'll have SDAR stickers with me also.

Thanks,