Sign in to follow this  
Spaugh

inkopah difficult trails

New and difficult trails that arrive at corrizo gorge and the nude camp. B)

Meet at Jacumba exit off I8 at 8:30 on the trial by 9:00.

i might be in for this ride. its a bit early but i think if i can pull off a good nite sleep i should be fine. keep in mind i will be coming from north county, not la mesa )

sonny

cmon guys, I know more than 2 people wanna come. Its going to be some good terrain..

Saturday :scratch_one-s_head:

Ya'll want to ride on Saturdays :D

Sundays/Mondays are my days :D

I am going to try to make it, just a busy week. I won't know until Friday PM. :scratch_one-s_head: Ken

Another great ride on my birthday day. Sucks I have to work ... :scratch_one-s_head:

I am going to try to make it, just a busy week. I won't know until Friday PM. :scratch_one-s_head: Ken

about time you showed up with the new bike. Is your fuel remapped?

Another great ride on my birthday day. Sucks I have to work ... :scratch_one-s_head:

I think it's a new state law that your birthday is a now a holiday!

Demand your right! :D:D

about time you showed up with the new bike. Is your fuel remapped?

It's running good, I still need to play with the mapping someday when I get some time. Today my Radiator guards and skid plate showed up, I don't know if I will have time to get them on. And if I don't get time to change my oil, I am going to skip riding this weekend and work on the bike Saturday. :D Ken

come on ken, change the oil, throw on the skid plate and come play. It can't take more than an hour.

come on ken, change the oil, throw on the skid plate and come play. It can't take more than an hour.

Hi Brad,

Sounds like fun. Give me the coordinates for the meeting point so I won't miss it.

XTSTEVE

32.63474,-116.16541

jacumba exit

go 8 east and exit Jacumba exit. Its like 55 miles east of el cajon. There is two gas stations there.

Hi Brad,

Sounds like fun. Give me the coordinates for the meeting point so I won't miss it.

XTSTEVE

:):):lol: Rescue Truck #2 !!!!!!

Hi Brad,

XTSTEVE

:):lol::) Rescue Truck #2 !!!!!!

hey will, whats up?

1.) Aren't you supposed to be eating TUMS and watching LOST at 9:12 Thursday evening? :)

and

2.) I think maybe the lack of riding is making you delerious and having visions of the Red Toyota to the rescue :lol::lol::)

wish you could come dude. :(

RT#2

IMG00146_edited.jpg

RT#1 (RIP)

IMG_0283.jpg

Not going to happen on Sat. I may still go for a ride on Sunday. Have fun, take pics. :) Ken