Sign in to follow this  
Getsmacked440

Butcher trail ride.

Decided to take a little ride to see why was left of my tuna. It never got touched. I figured it woulda gotten picked apart by the black birds. Then one trail lead to the next and I damn near run over a cowhide in the middle of the trail. Pulled off the side to take a pic and there was another one hah. Snapped a couple pix and moved on. Down a dirt road I see two dogs. I stop wondering what they're gonna do. They kept creepin on me. The I notice one dog  had something in it mouth. It gets close enough I notice it's the damn Cow hoof lol. Put in 25 miles. New chest protector feels ok. Kinda restricts my movement a little. It's my first one ever hah. Figured I better get one riding with that Kenny guy :lol:.  Gettin cold up here. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

No fair riding while I'm in bed and bathroom with the flu. 

so, is that the cows anus im looking at here? or was that its mouth with a little beard around it?

i recognize the trail , keep going , turn right at the single track .

kenny get well, sounds terrible

1 hour ago, 350thumper said:

so, is that the cows anus im looking at here? or was that its mouth with a little beard around it?

i recognize the trail , keep going , turn right at the single track .

kenny get well, sounds terrible

Turn right for that tractor trail. I did trail left yesterday. Perdy fun. Slow and  tech. It leads to the next dirt road. Can then continue across that road to finish it. But it's a dead end after a mile or more.