Sign in to follow this  
Ride-Orange

BBQ II @ Ranchito Ride-Orango

I posted this thread in "Rides" and I'm cross posting here for exposure. Anything more than two is a party as far as I'm concerned and everyone is welcome. The date is fast approaching, so I'd like to get a head count going. Please reply here.July's BBQ at carguy's was such a hoot, I have offered the Ranchito as the next event location. We're in Jamul near Lyons Peak, and a short AM ride would be possible as well. I'm thinking up the back way to Lawson Peak/Carvacre from Lyons Valley Rd?Please post here and PM me for address and directions if you're interested... :ph34r:

A short AM ride would be possible as well.

I'm thinking up the back way to Lawson Peak/Carvacre from Lyons Valley Rd?

I'm think'in Beer, down the fast way into my bottomless pit...

Posted Image

Sounds great rob, i still have some of your shrimp in my tool pack, that i stole from johns BBQ . i'll pitch in and bring that..and we ran into those Big Horn sheep on our sat' ride,, so i might also bring some EWE, not fer eat'in , just for some eyecandy..

(copy n pasted from the other post..)

Ride-Orange Posted on Jul 10 2006, 06:35 AM carguy-Don't forget to invite Duane & Jeannette for me! I shall invite them!I have leftover frozen stuff, What is needed?? :ph34r: Posted on both post for more exposure!

carguy,I'll take whatever your looking to unload. BTW, the 40 torx worked great! I'll get by the house this weekend, probably Saturday, and I'll call you first.

:D It looks like another Barbecue approching. 80-90 members and only a few takers. :D

Come on!! Ride Orange hosting and a morning ride, Can it get any better????? Adventure riders wakeup!!

Posted Image

Lets ride/eat/ride ;)

It's looking like twice as many people as last time, thats a good increase.

We could be up to half the members showing up by desert season ???

..Maybe ride-orange should mention the " free pony rides " out at the ranchita...

Posted Image

I'm sure everybody is wellcome to just show up for the morning ride ,even if you cant stay for the BBQ...Especially all you solo riders that joined becouse all your other riding buddys aint got there bike yet, lost instrest, sold there bike, got married.!!!..

Come on out and ride, eat, throw a few back,swim, whatever you can squeeze in.. were all just a bunch of mix n match group of riders. no rules, no attidudes,no age limits, no s--t !!!

Posted Image

Yeah I'll be there and hopefully have two other riders with me. My family will show up late around 2pm at ride-orange's ranchito. We'll have to put away the pony by then though. ;)

Waddaya say we leave the ranchito around 10:00. That should have us passing 4 corners (Lyons Valley Rd. @ Skyline TT/Honey Springs Rd.) around 10:05. Anyone who wants to can wait there and hook-up with us on the road.

Then off to Carvacre via the Lawson Peak trail, down to Japatul Rd., maybe home the long way via Sycuan TT? Or the short way to let the wild rumpus start! ;)

I'll email a map to everyone who has posted interest in coming to the house.

If you can't open a .pdf file, please PM me and I'll send you a fax or whatever...