Sign in to follow this  
Tree

D38 Individual/Team Race

Myself and Rob (Ride-Orange) are teaming up for the team race on March 9th. There will also be an individual race the same day. Anyone That wants to try a race this would be one to do. Usually the laps are relativly short and you get to rotate with your teammate. Or if you just want to come down to spectate you get to take in two races on the same day. I'm planning on camping that weekend so it should be a good time with plenty of bench racing and riding. :unsure:

Myself and Rob (Ride-Orange) are teaming up for the team race on March 9th. There will also be an individual race the same day. Anyone That wants to try a race this would be one to do. Usually the laps are relativly short and you get to rotate with your teammate. Or if you just want to come down to spectate you get top take in two races on the same day. I'm planning on camping that weekend so it should be a good time with plenty of bench racing and riding. :unsure:

If I can get the modifications done on my bike by then, I'd be in for racing (Steering Damper/Suspension/Tank). If not, I'd be up for helping in any way I can, and I'd be camping as well.

If I weren't already going to a motocross race, I would go.

I have enjoyed the team racing. But, they have always been some of the tougher races.

I have a hopped up 600r motor and lots of spare parts. Maybe I will build a bike and get into doing some of this. It would be nice to see the air cooled competing.