TW has fresh top end, I'm fresh from injury rehab, Motoventures school and Moab.

ThumperBob and I are meeting at 7/11 Lake Jennings, 7:30am. KSU 0800. Old 80 to Viejas Grade; breakfast in Descanso. Thinking maybe Boulder Creek after. No of ride. Easy roads, laid back pace. 

11 hours ago, Wierdrider said:

R U home Miriam?

Got home Saturday night. Will post trip photos as soon as I get it together. Moab was spectacular!

I'm a bit of a noob and have a new bike, what do you all think? Would this be an ok ride to put some break in miles on a new KLR ...at least to Decanso? Open to new noobs? I do have a little riding experience. 

This is as noob as noob a ride can be! We'd love to have you along. Feel free to call/text me (310)987-1038

13 hours ago, Greenhorn said:

I'm a bit of a noob and have a new bike, what do you all think? Would this be an ok ride to put some break in miles on a new KLR ...at least to Decanso? Open to new noobs? I do have a little riding experience. 

Where are you coming from Greenhorn?

Come on out then, Greenhorn. I'll be riding my vintage 1970 RT1 360cc Yamaha Enduro, so it will be a slow pace. Hope you can make it too Jim. Been looking forward to meeting you.

LETS RIDE!!!

Great ride and breakfast today with Miriam and Patrick! I had a blast on the old bike. Thank you Patrick for breakfast. Thank you both for such a great day. Let's do another soon. I think I'll ride the KLR next time. Back is a little sore. Ha ha.

We ran into Uncle Champ at Major's. Thank you Uncle Champ for offering to bail me out off the trail if the old girl let me down. Some great people in SDAR!!

Sorry I missed it, but I was too sore from yesterday's ride. Started in PV down to the bottom of Rodrigez and back chasing a friend who I could barley see his dust. 

image.jpeg