Roasty

Anza Borrego Fish Creek this Friday 4/22/16

Heading to Anza Borrego and Fish Creek for some off road action.

So far 3 KLRs are in.
Open to all.

Two of us are leaving south bay San Diego at 7:00 am. One from Carlsbad. Meeting at Julian at 8:00 am for departure.

I am in, any chance to ride with KLR650 and I am in. Should be a noobish ride with these pigs. Lots of laughs and picking up bikes in the deep sand. Weather looks great.

I am in, I live in Borrego so will have to figure a way to meet up without driving to Julian, have a klr but getting it ready for nova scotia and the klr rally in Washington after so I need to save it. I will be on my drz.

What is your proposed route?

From what I understand we will leave from Julian, down banner grade and either use old kane springs road or enter Ocotillo wells then go ride up the Fish Creek Wash. We have another on a KLR who is joining us for a group of 4 klrs and a drz total 5 as of now.

I am in, I live in Borrego so will have to figure a way to meet up without driving to Julian, have a klr but getting it ready for nova scotia and the klr rally in Washington after so I need to save it. I will be on my drz.

Ocotillo wells would be best place to meet up or on the 78/Borrego Springs Rd turn off?

I will be at the 78 Borrego springs turn off at 0830 waiting by the little information sign on the north side of the road, white DRZ. if anything changes (time etc) just post it up and I will get it.

I will be at the 78 Borrego springs turn off at 0830 waiting by the little information sign on the north side of the road, white DRZ. if anything changes (time etc) just post it up and I will get it.

Ok sounds great, if you see a few KLRs coming buy you know it is us.

Hey we're at Julian. Leaving now 840am.

had no service there, waited til a little after nine then moved on.

had no service there, waited til a little after nine then moved on.

We must have barely missed you. Sorry about that.