Just heard on the radio that starting tommorow you must have a passport or original birth certificate to get back to US.

I've been taking mine when crossing every border since 2002, Mex, Canada and Carribean. Even if you don't need it, need it, it's better to have it with you when travelling abroad.

Thanks Schwinn

You forgot the Rokon in your sig line. Did you sell it or has it been given it's death certificate?

You forgot the Rokon in your sig line. Did you sell it or has it been given it's death certificate?

And what about the Hypermotard? I was hoping to ride it :blink:

I posted a picture here I thought was funny using the picture's URL enclosed in IMG codes. After what happened with 2 of the other pictures I posted, this one's getting deleted too just in case it morphs.

If I was a mod (like R-O is) I would've moved it, not hi=jacked the thread to speak of other bikes...

If I was a mod, I would ban anybody for hi-jacking a thread... what were we talking about?

Once again I apologize. The picture I tried to post was of a guy in a motorcycle helmet all covered with mud. Rather than copy it and save it to photobucket, I just right clicked it, clicked properties, copied the url and pasted it with the IMG codes on either side of it. Maybe the website I copied it from changed the picture that went with that URL. I'm really embarrassed and very thankful to Honda Pilot for calling me right away so that it didn't stay up for long.

After I clicked "add reply" everything looked fine. I just can't explain how those images changed. Funny how they all changed to the same image.

I just can't explain how those images changed.

A likely story... :blink:

Seriously, I have two things to point out here.

First, I'm sorry I missed the photo before 2wheels quickly realized what had happened and modified his own post.

Second, those of us who know Gene have a very clear understanding that this was an innocent mistake on his part.

Don't get too wrapped-up in it 2wheels, and everybody else please lighten up on him

My $0.02

R-O

And what about the Hypermotard? I was hoping to ride it :blink:

I keep taking the demo out but wifey says I cant buy it unless I sell the harley first.Anyone want to take over payments on my 06 harley, seriously.

I posted a picture here I thought was funny using the picture's URL enclosed in IMG codes. After what happened with 2 of the pictures I posted, this one's going too just in case.

the picture I saw was a cross-eyed guy swilling a domestic beer; never saw an inappropriate picture... unless you really hate domestic beer... (at first I thought it was supposed to be me)