Sign in to follow this  
carguy

GPS tracks

If someone has complete GPS tracks of last years Desert Dash, Please send a copy to me & KTMRAD/Randy L. via e-mail. Mine are incomplete.

Thanks,

John

If someone has complete GPS tracks of last years Desert Dash, Please send a copy to me & KTMRAD/Randy L. via e-mail. Mine are incomplete.

Thanks,

John

I have Saturday actual on the slow route, but I had to assemble Sunday from a previous year so that will have to be checked. I know Schwinn completed Sunday last year (most everyone was turned back after Borrego Springs) but I don't know if he ran the morning section exactly by the charts or if he had a GPS.

I'll clean up what I have and email you. You can overlay it what you have and double check Sunday.

Thanks,

John

John/Randy......just back from vacation.....rec'd the voicemail but I DO NOT have tracks from last years ride.....I thought Rob (Ride O) mentioned he had close to a complete set of tracks....

I would be willing to go out and ride it and get a complete set. :blink: Ken

I think for the purpose required, they are set now with what I was able to send them. :blink: