hobiee

McGregor/Aldo

Any opinions or predictions ? Should be a good one. Some great fights on the undercard as well.

Holly Holm could take either one of them... :lmaosmiley:

Aldo... I think his leg kicks will be an issue for McGregor to handle. He can take a punch, and I think he's quicker (legs and hands) than Mc Gregor. Mc Gregors last fight actually impressed me, though... He can take a punch too.

I wish I didn't have a gig that night; I totally wanted to catch it live

NOW... Rockhold/Weidman? I'm leaning toward Weidman for this one, but who knows? I was SO happy when he knocked out that smug SOB Silva, then just as happy when Silva got his kick checked, and saw his leg go carbon-fiber (catastrophic failure)

Silva seems to have dialed back his cockiness a bit, but I always felt he didn't respect his competitors. Like he was bigger than the sport. That confidence may be "who he is", but I find it disrespectful.

Conor is in the same category to me... cocky to the point of arrogance. I don't care for it. Grow up, respect your foe and the game, and give every performance your best.

Holly Holm could take either one of them... :lmaosmiley:

THAT last fight of hers was classic... everybody saying the same thing: If Holly can keep the fight standing up, she'll win. If she gets dragged into a ground game, she's going to lose

Rockhold just beat him up ! Pretty good fight though.

And Connor puts him to sleep rather easily. Lol. Like I have said before, he's a baaaaad man !

One punch knock-out. Was legit, but they still need to "fight". Looking forward to a rematch. Haven't watched the Rockhold fight yet