Sign in to follow this  
Spaugh

sunday desert ride

xr650l bum, pyro, and myself had a pretty sweet ride through the park and around the back side back down to plaster city. I didn't get any photos, but those guys did. That was a perfect ride in my book. No lollygaggin, just lots of good desert riding... Nice to meet both you guys.

xr650l bum, you should start a thread on your 650l build up so we can see your progress. I think you should see how far you can take that thing. I wanna see it become a fire breathing xr850.

Yes today was a nice ride. Thank you spaugh for leading the tour. Very well paced. Not a lot of "lollygaggin" as he said. Was nice to see surprise guest Pyro ride in. Got to see some new trails. We ended up doing about 80 miles on the day. I did try to take pictures. I will figure that out tomorrow. Good meeting you spaugh. Always a pleasure pryo.

Hell ya, well done fellaz, that was a great ride ! Good to meet you and thanks for hookin up that great route spaugh, and always nice to see you out in the desert again bum. I really enjoyed that route today. For me it was about a 250 mile loop from the beach. The desert portion was 55 miles of some really prime time stuff. Unfortunately my broken camera didn't work at all today. Bummer. Post some pics bum! :):):) Thanks again guys, that was a blast!

post-174-1200961072_thumb.jpg

post-174-1200960860_thumb.jpg

post-174-1200961399_thumb.jpg

post-174-1200961532_thumb.jpg

Spaugh doing some hill climbs after lunch. Spaugh I think we got back a lot earlier than planned. Next time will have to make it longer. Maybe do the whoops first. I have to say that I am sore today. The flat tire(beer) after the ride must of masked the pain.

Spaugh I think we got back a lot earlier than planned. Next time will have to make it longer. Maybe do the whoops first. I have to say that I am sore today. The flat tire(beer) after the ride must of masked the pain.

:D:blink: You are a mad man. Im game pretty much anytime, but I gotta admit, I don't usually get sore, but two days of hard riding and my legs and back are feeling it today. And yes, beer is always good for any problem.

You let me know when and I'll ride the desert again, we can do a longer loop next time ;)

hhaahha, sweet pics dude, thanks for posting! That hill climb looks pretty burley. I'd like to check that out next time. The ride home on the 78 was fun, but not fun liKE THAT! :blink: