Sign in to follow this  
meatmord

D38 Buzz Bomb

Some SDAR representing out in the desert today for a D38 race. My experience was similar to what I imagine it would feel like to have a giant shake you around by your hands for three hours and kick you in the nuts every 7 seconds. I crashed at least four times, always in the deep sand, and once spectacularly in front of a sizable crew of on-lookers who, judging by the speed at which they were running to me, clearly thought I was damaged.

Cant wait to do it again.

It was a team race. Thumper and I switched off every lap.

Corey IS IRON MAN. Rode it himself.

Fun mostly 5th gear 3 hour race. Mostly whoops the whole way but not the real sharp stuff like the last race.

Some SDAR representing out in the desert today for a D38 race. My experience was similar to what I imagine it would feel like to have a giant shake you around by your hands for three hours and kick you in the nuts every 7 seconds. I crashed at least four times, always in the deep sand, and once spectacularly in front of a sizable crew of on-lookers who, judging by the speed at which they were running to me, clearly thought I was damaged.

Cory, Get yourself registered as a 38 member so you can run a permanent race number and go for points. I have a feeling in very short order you will be chasing the leaders!

Cory, Get yourself registered as a 38 member so you can run a permanent race number and go for points. I have a feeling in very short order you will be chasing the leaders!

Yes sir, January 1, 2016 I'll be a member.

You guys planning on being regulars at these races? I am going to try and make the next one. Would like to make a few more next year and it would be a lot easier if there was a regular group to meet up with.