Sign in to follow this  
Desertrunner

Short Hiatus

Hey guys, I haven't been on here for a year and a half maybe. Sold my old DRZ and was busy with life. Recently picked up another older model DRZE for a good price and I'm just about finished with a complete rebuild...all new bearings, 434 kit, suspension, etc. Should have it going by this weekend. Picked up a mint XT225 for my girlfriend too. She's new to riding, but learning quick. Hope to start jumping on some local rides again.

Anything new around here lately?

Welcome back and glad to see the other half involved. A lot of new faces, same rides, good times.

Welcome back... the ride section always has something coming up...

Send your bikes over to George @ Suspension 101 for a refresh....

Highly recommended...

Thanks guys, and yep, stoked the girlfriend is taking an interest.

Not the first time I've heard about George. I need to get my shock done. I'll get ahold of him when I do.

Welcome back. SDAR is slowly building a solid contingent of young guys on the board. I might throw another "Dirty and Around 30" ride or something ha.

I had a 2000 DRZe for many years (see profile pic) and it served me well. Congrats on scoring a chick who is into riding - hopefully you two can have some great riding / camping weekends ahead. Catch you on the trail amigo