Bagstr

McCain Friday 10:00am . Should I lookout for Racers?

Seriously. Just dialing in equipment. I promise to be on the lookout, Don't Drill me please.

B

robertaccio to the white courtesy phone in the lobby

actually; there is a guy on a kawi450 that rides out there a LOT during the week, but he basically beelines North, so if you stay in the main park, you'll probably never see him again... "Andy" is his name; cool guy

If its the same guy, kind of MX build guy 5-9 160?? I think Ive met him hes more of a MX guy and quite fast, nice fella. Have not seen him for a long time. my crew has not visited that zone very much throughout the summer.

weekdays are really no worry days there and many times you can judge the day by looking around at the number of vehicles parked around (usually zero on weekdays), also never be afraid to communicate with other people you see about where they are heading and where you are heading and what trails you plan to be around.

PS we are never racing there just maintaining a good trail pace, very inside the envelope,

come to a race and ride or watch there is quite a difference between a good trail pace and a race pace. for me personally its always inside the envelope (purposeful slow guy) I like finishing, but the level is more intense closer to the push the envelope edge, and sometimes outside the comfort/envelope zone but that's mostly for passing when guys don't move over or get hung up on some obstacle when you catch them up....sorry for the diversion.

stay safe out there

Robert- I've ridden with you, and know you ride within your limits. I think he was tongue-in-cheek asking if any fast guys might be out there to look out for... It's why I mentioned Andy. Goes a pretty quick pace, but not out of control.

as we all know; even slow controlled riding can have negative consequences... even on weekdays. My last mid-Monday ride ended up in a head-on with another SDAR guy!

We didn't know we were each going to be there, or we would've met up, and just gone the same direction!

it was actually funny.... "oh no!"... *smash*.... "ouch... Bob; you ok?"... "yeah... how do you know my name?"

asking if any fast guys might be out there to look out for...

No worries- I have a schedule conflict and will be unable to ride.

asking if any fast guys might be out there to look out for...

No worries- I have a schedule conflict and will be unable to ride.

PMB always has the best inputs!

PS

BS I was nowhere near serious, some how those underlines came in and did one of those looks like I mean business notes. no worries see yall out on the trail. be safe and have fun its going to be hot again.......please break soon!!!

DSCN2773_1000w-L.jpg

All Is Well PMB unable to ride :ohno02:

Seriously, Just letting the Crew know I would be in the area.

Met John from N. County, a fireman breaking in his New 350 XC-F. Recommended that he Be On the Look-out for SDAR riders.