toddrh

Charger's Fans...post your support !

Spread on the game is SD+15. Who wants NE?

:):):) I'm not a betting man either way...if the Pats win or lose I'll buy the next few fer ya next time we ride Mike :)

Your could be right, but correct me if I'm wrong? Isn't that what the Colts said/thought? :) Also everyone thought we would beat the Patriots easily last year, Wrong! Thats why they play the game!

Go Chargers!!! :)

Ron

who thought the chargers would beat the pats last year !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

ow ya its 14-6 right now :)

Your could be right, but correct me if I'm wrong? Isn't that what the Colts said/thought? :) Also everyone thought we would beat the Patriots easily last year, Wrong! Thats why they play the game!

Go Chargers!!! :)

Ron

who thought the chargers would beat the pats last year !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

ow ya its 14-6 right now :)

Congrats!

Ron

it was a good game but the pats do it again!!!!!!!!! 18-0 baby , (wanted to see the packers win )

chargers could not put anything together with offense

it was a good game but the pats do it again!!!!!!!!! 18-0 baby , (wanted to see the packers win )

chargers could not put anything together with offense

You think that had anything to do with the best runner in football not playing? Or maybe one of the best tight ends not playing anywhere near full strength? It was a good game and the Chargers played very well and at least made it a game! Oh ya and answer this honestly. If that was Merriman who would have knocked down Brady after the play was over, right in front of that a-hole ref, think they would have thrown a flag? I'm not saying that was a huge factor in the results of the game just asking!

The Patriots won they are a great team, congrats.

Ron

The game was allot closer than allot of people expected....The Chargers played a great game with much courage and skill, I told the crowd at Robs house I was rooting for the Giants to beat the Packers.....

The Pats are good, but even as a loyal fan I must say they seem to do just enough, nothing totally spectacular like teams and games I've watched in the past.

My opinion is that they have been extremely lucky and even though I would like to see them win another superbowl I have to admit that I get frustrated watching them work the clock and the game without the heated fight and intensity that anyone else expects from a team with a record like theirs.

I would like to see the Chargers kick some serious A$$ next year! They are my 2nd pick! :blink:

COME ON GUNNER LUCKY :unsure: THEY HAVE GREAT COACHING AND A GREAT TEAM, THERE IS NO WAY LUCKY WILL GET U 18-0, I DONT HATE THE CHARGERS AT ALL , BUT U CANT BLAME IT ON LT AND RIVERS ITS A TEAM WHO WINS GAMES!!!

OVER AND OUT JAY ( HOPE WE PLAY EACH OTHER NEXT YEAR AGAIN GOOD TIMES!!! )

OW AND THE QUESTION, YOU CAN NEVER PREDICT THE FLAGS, SOMETIMES THEY MAKE SOME HIGHSCHOOL CALLS OUT THERE, I AGREE THERE SHOULD NEVER BE CALLS LIKE THAT