Sign in to follow this  
walker1

Wear Thigh Protection!

The PAIN IS UNREAL!

The muscle and nerves in my leg are dying and Doc at this point still doesn't know, He's trying to convince me its in my Back! Ordered MRI for lower back.

My Buddy's wife a Nurse Prac. called I told her what happened and sequence of events She Immediately told me about Acute Compartment Syn.

Going Back To Doc. right now.

I'll keep you Posted

walker1-out

Wear Thigh Protection Next Time

The PAIN IS UNREAL!

The muscle and nerves in my leg are dying and Doc at this point still doesn't know, He's trying to convince me its in my Back! Ordered MRI for lower back.

My Buddy's wife a Nurse Prac. called I told her what happened and sequence of events She Immediately told me about Acute Compartment Syn.

I'll keep you Posted

walker1-out

Best of luck to you.

I'll keep you Posted

Hope you're doing better. What'd the doc say?

The PAIN IS UNREAL!

I'll keep you Posted

walker1-out

Does anyone have contact info for walker1? I've heard stories of ACS before and from what I've heard, it can be fatal if not treated very quickly. Hope he's OK!

Does anyone have contact info for walker1? I've heard stories of ACS before and from what I've heard, it can be fatal if not treated very quickly. Hope he's OK!

I got an email from him earlier today. He didn't say anything about his injuries though.

To All,

Leg is on the mend, Thank God!

I can feel the nerves trying to regenerate, shooting pains and numbness in foot is less.

Today was last day of steriods they seemed to help alot.

Chronic rather than acute on the compartment syn. Not sure how much muscle loss.

Went to Doc in Mexico last week he treated with Ultrasound heat, really helped break up blood clots in leg.

Doing hot jacuzie spa and deep tissue massage, Rolfing, that hurts but helps.

Yeti,

How I injured my leg, fell over at about 10mph landed on a large rock with big point, on the side of my thigh about half way between hip and knee. The pain was numbing, did not think the injury was that bad so I rode 280 mile ride about 5 days later.

Mistake! Wear thigh and hip protection, let injury heal.

Thanks all,

I'll be back! 100%

To All,

Leg is on the mend, Thank God!

I can feel the nerves trying to regenerate, shooting pains and numbness in foot is less.

Today was last day of steriods they seemed to help alot.

Chronic rather than acute on the compartment syn. Not sure how much muscle loss.

Went to Doc in Mexico last week he treated with Ultrasound heat, really helped break up blood clots in leg.

Doing hot jacuzie spa and deep tissue massage, Rolfing, that hurts but helps.

Yeti,

How I injured my leg, fell over at about 10mph landed on a large rock with big point, on the side of my thigh about half way between hip and knee. The pain was numbing, did not think the injury was that bad so I rode 280 mile ride about 5 days later.

Mistake! Wear thigh and hip protection, let injury heal.

Thanks all,

I'll be back! 100%

Glad to hear you're on the mend back to 100%

Yeah, Rolfing really hurts doesn't it?? But it's the best pain ever!! :ph34r: