Sign in to follow this  
1NaAdv

Idyllwild ride

Jbenduro and I took a trip to Idyllwild last Saturday. I love this ride. This is the second time we went there, try to take different routes each time. Heres a vid of that ride id like to share.

Heres the first trip from a few months back.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeDSJQf3op8

Im curious as how to post the videos in the play me format?

Looks awesome guys! I would love to join on the next ride you do!

Ill post up the next one. My buddy just picked up a 500. I need to join the club!

Ill post up the next one. My buddy just picked up a 500. I need to join the club!

Yeah I was talking to Jason about my 500 on the 2'fer Tuesday ride and 2 days later he had one LOL

Looks like a fun trip I need to get back there only been 2 months but got the itch. Were you doing overnighter or one day trips mostly dirt. That's a decent amount of miles if just a 1 day trip

Looks like a fun trip I need to get back there only been 2 months but got the itch. Were you doing overnighter or one day trips mostly dirt. That's a decent amount of miles if just a 1 day trip

1 day. We leave from Escondido @ 9 to 10am, get lunch in Idyllwild, get back @ 8 to 9pm. We had a few issues last week with myself getting injured and the 690 breaking the rear brake lever. Never a dull day.