wr450,350exc,te300 local after rain ride flow

If I'm not mistaken, that is an "undisclosed" location...seems very familiar to me, but haven't been there for a while

why did steve stop it was almost a pile up

I guess he brake stalled it I was hooting and laughing, i missed the kato rear wheel by a close margin. somewhere North of mexico south of escondido .

go onto google earth and look down at east county you can find the tracks there..........PS the 1992 Beta Zero is very close for a test ride. My only internal concern is crank and or water pump seals. But we will get er up and running first

also note. lesson . my goggles are stowed backwards on my helmet, keeps them clean and ready for use. I was wearing clear safety glasses for the rain drops and super humid conditions because of google fogging, safty glasses are old woods trick from back in the day east coast. You can also build a set of anti fog goggles with the foam removed.

oh that's the place near the lake by that one rock with that trail that has the dip. That place is fun.

go onto google earth and look down at east county you can find the tracks there..........PS the 1992 Beta Zero is very close for a test ride. My only internal concern is crank and or water pump seals. But we will get er up and running first

Didn't the box of parts come with crank seal. oops I was thinking CS seal