Fun morning at McCain... Got hot pretty fast. Rally time at 4:30 am not much fun, but when it's all said and done, always worth it.

McCain was typical summer dry, loose and dusty. Couple of augers into the loose berms were fun! Good number of riders out by the time we left.

Mexican food at Sombrero's on the way in hit the spot.

Sounds as if there were a number of good rides today... Hope all had a great Father's Day!

Was out there yesterday with my 10 year old son. It was 89 when we arrived and 99 when we packed it in, but still fun. Nice pics!

Sucks sitting at home wishing I was there.

Pretty sure I could kick my bike in my new boots but I know its a big no no riding with broken bones.

I saw you guys out there, but I hadn't seen any announcement.

I was out there with my son for his second day of riding. He took some soil samples... still wants to ride.

I saw you guys out there, but I hadn't seen any announcement.

I was out there with my son for his second day of riding. He took some soil samples... still wants to ride.

Soil samples were good Sunday... Took a few myself. Good that he still wants to get after it. Awesome that you are out there teaching him! Was he on the Yamaha (?) running laps around the staging area? He looked pretty comfortable on the bike...

We didn't post a ride b/c I just rebuilt my clutch slave cylinder and I needed to do some testing / adjustment to get it dialed in. My clutch issues wrenched up a ride a few weeks back, so I didn't want to coordinate riders only to hold up the ride out on the trail. Think it was a good call b/c I had to stop several times to dial 'er in. Good news is I think I got it all back in proper working order. Also the reason we rode McCain instead of joining the ride at Corral with the others.

See ya'all out there soon!

That was him. He put some time in getting used to riding. He needs to learn to use the brakes instead of just closing the throttle to slow down, then he can start facing some hills.