Sign in to follow this  
Strega

Another new guy

My name is Roger, live in Sorrento Valley, been riding off and on since I was 4 or 5, am 33 now. Well, will be 33 on the 5th of Jan...

Anyway, was linked to this forum, thought I would say hello.

I currently own:

'07 Yamaha WR450F

'03 Kawasaki KLX300

'02 TTR125

I have been riding a lot lately in the Campo/Tecate/Pine Valley/McCain Valley areas. Typically riding either Sat/Sun almost every weekend. Currently just a Green Sticker rider, but working on getting the KLX Street Legal to do some DS rides.

Happy New Year

My name is Roger, live in Sorrento Valley, been riding off and on since I was 4 or 5, am 33 now. Well, will be 33 on the 5th of Jan...

Anyway, was linked to this forum, thought I would say hello.

I currently own:

'07 Yamaha WR450F

'03 Kawasaki KLX300

'02 TTR125

I have been riding a lot lately in the Campo/Tecate/Pine Valley/McCain Valley areas. Typically riding either Sat/Sun almost every weekend. Currently just a Green Sticker rider, but working on getting the KLX Street Legal to do some DS rides.

Happy New Year

Welcome Strega.

Check out the other post for a KLX on Craigs List. It's street legal already, maybe a way to get the paper and numbers switched around ? Never know.....

Spyder

Welcome, fellow green slug rider. There are a couple of us in the club who ride our KLX300 flying bricks in street legal form. I ride "Bailey" and KLRodger rides "Ragamuffin". Might as well make it a trio some time :) See you on a ride, sometime.