Sign in to follow this  
zracing

New rider checking in

Hello all!! My name is Todd and I am not much of an adventure rider yet. I have been riding off road for over 10 years but recently picked up an xr650r with a plate. This should allow me to do different rides other than just the standard Ocotillo wells all winter. I also have a yz250 that at this point I prefer to ride due to the weight/power. My fiance has a kx100 and enjoys riding in the desert also. It would be great to hook up with some other couples that enjoying riding off road. Hope to ride with some of you soon. Here is a not so good picture of the xr650.

bike.jpg

Welcome noob. Not a whole lot of couples who ride in this group, but that doesn't mean you can't ride as a couple with a bunch of individuals. :)

Welcome!

Hope to ride with you soon!

My boyfriend and I just started the dual sport thing with the purchase of my new KTM, but I still love the mx tracks and my YZF250!

Keep us posted and maybe we can get together! :)

Welcome :) My wife and I almost always go together, that's why I had to get the uberpig, but even before that we went on our honeymoon 2-up on an LC-4 KTM in Canada, just upgraded because of the baggage handling of the pig. I'd rather ride with my wife than just about anyone, she's my favorite person to ride with, but I hear that's rare. We had to get a bunch of gear to make it work on long trips that include offroad, but it's definitely a joy. Anyway, hope to see you on the trail, you'll meet some pretty cool people here, hope to see you out there :)