Heading to the river and taking TW. I plan to practice my new Socal Supermoto Skills.Anyone gonna be in the area or have suggestions on good places to ride there?

post-15619-0-36311600-1431455064.jpg

Mariam...I don't know about riding over there but, I know I am digging that red pick-up truck! :smile_anim: Got any "side views" of it?

Mariam...I don't know about riding over there but, I know I am digging that red pick-up truck! :smile_anim: Got any "side views" of it?

Sure...here's the whole story:http://www.fourwheeler.com/features/1407-1966-gmc-pickup-massaged-metal/

Wow! That is gnarly nice! Thanks for sharing...sorry to highjack your question about riding over by Parker...check with Crawdaddy...he probably knows.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. That's my "vacation home" and we really love it. I'll see if I can get ahold of C-daddy.

Send a PM to Lost in Lake Havasu. He probably knows the area better than anyone in the world. He should be able to set you up with trails of any level.

CiD

Send a PM to Lost in Lake Havasu. He probably knows the area better than anyone in the world. He should be able to set you up with trails of any level.

CiD

Thanks, CiD! PM sent-although, it does seem odd to ask a fella named Lost for direction!! :shiftyeyes_anim:

Sorry I wasn't able to offer much beyond Desert Bar/Wyatt Earp's place.......easy rides.....

Weather should be perfect out there this weekend.......sprinkles on Friday and unseasonably cool temps Sat/Sun........I'm heading to Bullhead with the Mtn Man

That truck is Bad-Ass - Nice work :smile_anim::good:

Pretty sure I saw over on River Dave's Place that the Desert Bar is closed for the season. There is a OHV spot on the California side that has some fun trails across from Echo but I forget the name. Plus one on the badass truck, I used to work for Dick Lemke back in the early 90's when he had Lemke Mfg in Sorrento Valley.

Desert bar IS closed for the summer but there are lots of great trails off the main road. Some easy, some extreme. Another easy ride is out to Swansea, http://www.ghosttowns.com/states/az/swansea.html

California side is great as well. Stage at Crossroads OHV http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trails/info/california_03680/ride_6934.html

+1 on Crawdaddy's weather report!! Hoping for a repeat of a few weeks ago.

PM sent with my number if you get into trouble. I'll be riding in Havasu Saturday, working Sunday.

Plus one on the badass truck, I used to work for Dick Lemke back in the early 90's when he had Lemke Mfg in Sorrento Valley.

Thanks, Pat. I'm pretty sure I met you at the Del Mar flat track races. Dick, his wife, and I went. You need to ride out to the house sometime and see all the toys.

Plus one on the badass truck, I used to work for Dick Lemke back in the early 90's when he had Lemke Mfg in Sorrento Valley.

Thanks, Pat. I'm pretty sure I met you at the Del Mar flat track races. Dick, his wife, and I went. You need to ride out to the house sometime and see all the toys.

Yep, we met at the races. I will get in touch with Dick and make it a point to come out and visit. You ride any dirt around town? I take my wife and her friend out at least once a month usually to Corral Canyon or Ocotillo. It would be fun to find some other females for us to ride with so they are not always outnumbered.

Yep, we met at the races. I will get in touch with Dick and make it a point to come out and visit. You ride any dirt around town? I take my wife and her friend out at least once a month usually to Corral Canyon or Ocotillo.

I would like to ride those places-I'm just getting a pick up and a trailer all set so I can. You'll have to come out for dinner sometime.