Oh man does this guys video bring back memories. I was 15 years old riding in the snow covered tight New York single track on a KX250.

Here's somebody else on some other bike. Not to many people dimented enough to ride a 2-smoke MX bike in the woods. I sure liked it.

http://media.putfile.com/First-ever-snow-ride

Nice video. Brings back fond memories. Everybody used to be demented enough to ride a two-stroke in the snow, back in the days when you were sort of demented if you chose to ride a four-stroke. I rode local snow at Corral Canyon back in the eighties on a KDX 200(also on a KX250); we seemed to have more of it up there in the winters back then. (Oh noes! Global warming?) I remember riding enduroes up in Washington state in January in the swirling snow around Shelton. I was following a rider on my minute in one event and when we got under a canopy of low branches, he stood up, looked back at me, and grinning, reached up to grab a branch. He pulled down on it pretty hard and let go. By the time I reached that spot, the load of snow from the tree landed on me. Hahaha :lol: The last I rode in any snow was a small bit of it up at McCain a few weeks ago. Maybe we'll get some this weekend!

Harleys in the dirt. we laugh now, but way back they were "the dirt sleds" of enduroes and desert. Glad I wasn't around then. My bikes are too heavy already :D !

That video reminds me of home (Maine) lotts of fun but the damn cold & snow gets old fast. I'm so spoiled now, 19 years in Sun Diego :D

We used to put wood screws in our tires on bikes and three wheelers for riding in the snow and on the lakes.

check this video link out, I bet even snowmobiles would be pressed to keep up with these lunatics!

http://cc.msnscache.com/cache.aspx?q=72684...2&FORM=CVRE