Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

Wednesday the 2nd of Jan

I'm taking a personal sanity day... I AM going for a ride, although it might be on the TW200 (I should be able to keep up, though)

If nobody wants to lead me around the Hixon area, I will be going to Bear Valley/Corral Canyon; ny myself, if necessary...

Any takers?

Like I was sayin'....my cold is getting better. (of course, I'm not :D ) but I still expect to be ready to ride by Tuesday. That being said, I still want to ride on Wednsday. :D and THAT being said, I am still planning on it. My first ride with the club was up Hixon and I was getting over a nasty cold at that time, so nothing new there. B)

Like I was sayin'....my cold is getting better. (of course, I'm not :D ) but I still expect to be ready to ride by Tuesday. That being said, I still want to ride on Wednsday. :) and THAT being said, I am still planning on it. My first ride with the club was up Hixon and I was getting over a nasty cold at that time, so nothing new there. ;)

Frack....my cold had seemed to be kicked, but now it has kicked me :( instead. It is beginning to look like I won't be able to ride at all on New Years week. Sorry, hope somebody can go with you. What I really wish is that I would just make a sudden recovery and I could go. :D

I earned honey-do's on Monday... I went to Superstition all day, and my sick wife

took down the 10 foot tall christmas tree, with all the decorations

took down the 7 foot tree with all the decorations

took down all the interior lights and "crap"

fixed a meal worthy of a king

took care of 3 kids all day, including 4 soccer games

I may take the boys to Corral aournd 10; 4 corners, red f150...