ericp

San Francisquito bound.....and determined.

Hey all,

Thanks to Bruce (here on SDAR) last year was my first time riding Baja, and from two rides, I have become addicted.

I have recently been reading many ride reports about Baja, finding myself to be mesmerized by the photos and experiences.

From all the photos and RRs, it looks like San Francisquito would be a great destination. I have been wanting to make a 4-5 day Baja adventure down there and back for about a year now. I'm thinking end of April or so. I just need to persuade some poor victims to accompany me.

Some random teaser pics......COME ON!!!!

post-15192-0-74709500-1425847333_thumb.j

post-15192-0-67587200-1425847341_thumb.j

post-15192-0-71863700-1425847349_thumb.j

post-15192-0-49938900-1425847359_thumb.j

post-15192-0-20556000-1425847540_thumb.j

Paging Riggerdan and V-Dog to the White Courtesy Phone(s)!

Hey Eric. Good to see you're still kickin'! Have not heard much from you lately.

I would love to make that trip, but I just bought tickets to fly back east and see the family about that same time.

Hey Eric. Good to see you're still kickin'! Have not heard much from you lately.

I would love to make that trip, but I just bought tickets to fly back east and see the family about that same time.

Hey Ed!!

Did u ever get that new bike?

Hey Ed!!

Yes! New to me 2002 XR650R, CA plated. I like it a lot. Much better in the sand than the L, which I still have. I got it last year about May.

Eric....how many miles are you thinking? At a glance, it looks like about 1200 round trip (if I'm looking at the right place.). Plan on a week long trip and I'd seriously consider it.

Eric....how many miles are you thinking? At a glance, it looks like about 1200 round trip (if I'm looking at the right place.). Plan on a week long trip and I'd seriously consider it.

Baja Bruce, glad you could join!!

I was looking over the map and yes, it will be about 1200 miles round trip. 5 days maybe too short to enjoy Baja and extending the trip is A-OK with me. I could squeeze out 6-7 days for this ride, ONLY because its BAJA! :lmaosmiley:

Im flexible. All I wanted to accomplish is to get down deep into Baja and spending some quality time down there enjoying solitude, eating fish tacos and drinking some beers on the beach. I think San Francisquito will fill that void.

JUST NAME THE TIME AND DAYS!! Im flexible. Just not TOO far away :)

Hey Ed!!

Yes! New to me 2002 XR650R, CA plated. I like it a lot. Much better in the sand than the L, which I still have. I got it last year about May.

I cant wait for a group ride to Cals, mikes and back. I REALLY had fun the last time we went out!!

Paging Riggerdan and V-Dog to the White Courtesy Phone(s)!

C'mon guys, pick up!!

Eric/Bruce...I could do a Mikes/Cal's ride in late April if you were going to do something shorter. Proly couldn't get away for a week. (Rode with Bruce/Arnie & Big Todd during parts of Dana's ride)

Hey im also overdue for another trip south with Bruce. I ll try to stay in the loop for dates etc and see if it works for me

Hi Eric!!

How you doing?! Glad to see your still at it! When we did our long trip couple years back, Francisquito was our favorite stop! It's remote and fantastic! The rooms are awesome, or they were, not sure if they were damaged in the storm last year or not.

I probably still have the tracks. It was our farthest south stop.

Definately make it there!!

post-15030-0-59843200-1427130845_thumb.j

post-15030-0-37642500-1427130852_thumb.j

post-15030-0-78047000-1427130857_thumb.j

post-15030-0-02542600-1427130865_thumb.j

Hi Eric!!

How you doing?! Glad to see your still at it! When we did our long trip couple years back, Francisquito was our favorite stop! It's remote and fantastic! The rooms are awesome, or they were, not sure if they were damaged in the storm last year or not.

I probably still have the tracks. It was our farthest south stop.

Definately make it there!!

Hey chris!!

Those pics are NOT fair!!!

I'm hoping we can do something early to mid may. Its still in the works.