Sign in to follow this  
walker1

Hammers Hero Loop!

Craig,

Thanks for the awsome ride! Just what the Dr. ordered :D

Sorry you had to wait so much and thanks for the help getting me and the Orange beast out of the rutts.

Can say that those were some of the most intimidating and tough tech-rutts I've ever seen!

The View from the top was awsome, and the single track was perfect as well as challenging!

Can't wait to go back!

My helmet is off to you Sir for sharing This Great Ride and being so patient with this old limited skilled,

Want to Be, Dirt Rider. :)

I'm gonna be Sore tomorrow!

walker1-out

RIDE TILL YOU DROP

Glad you had fun, Walker. Some day I might go on Hammers Hero loop, since it is very close to my house. I just need to have a day off, when the ride is posted and I feel like getting out of my old rut and getting stuck in some new ones. :)

Guest Hammerin Hammon

When I told my wife, my morning job was put on hold. She made me ride today instead of tomarrow. well O.K. if you say so.

I did the ALL KILLER NO FILLER LOOP. Boy it is even harder after the rain. More ruts, deeper and slipery.

I kept thinking to myself (I am going to get stuck like Bike Slut) For some strange reason I just kept rideing. I completed the whole loop without too many problems and decided to explore a new single track :lol::lol::lol: If you enjoy wondering how on earth you are ever going to get your bike back to the main road, this is the trail for you, on a scale of 1-10 I guess its an 8.5 SUPER GNARLY. When I got back to the main trail, I had hit the wall and was heading home.

If anyone wants to ride this trail, I will take you but if you cant get through it you will have to take your bike out peice by peice. Or get the number of the helicopter rescue guys from Bike Slut.

P.S it might be a good idea to carry it with you on this ride :lol:

This ride was done in memory of Gary Walker. :D

I

One of these days we'll hook up out there Craig.

This weekend I'm heading up to Romoland for a trials event. Not competing, just watching this time because I'm bringing the family so they can see what trials is like when done by someone who can really ride - not a noob like me. Also might buy one of the OSET electric trials bikes for my daughter, we'll see.

Maybe the following weekend we can hit up the loop. I've just put a new front and rear tires on the Husky and would like to give them a try.

Be interesting to see which new trail you found. I've been on just about everything out there and always looking for a new spot.

Nice thing about riding the trials bike out there is that if I explore a new trail by myself, there aren't many places that you can't ride/carry the thing out of :-)

When I told my wife, my morning job was put on hold. She made me ride today instead of tomarrow. well O.K. if you say so.

I did the ALL KILLER NO FILLER LOOP. Boy it is even harder after the rain. More ruts, deeper and slipery.

I kept thinking to myself (I am going to get stuck like Bike Slut) For some strange reason I just kept rideing. I completed the whole loop without too many problems and decided to explore a new single track B):):( If you enjoy wondering how on earth you are ever going to get your bike back to the main road, this is the trail for you, on a scale of 1-10 I guess its an 8.5 SUPER GNARLY. When I got back to the main trail, I had hit the wall and was heading home.

If anyone wants to ride this trail, I will take you but if you cant get through it you will have to take your bike out peice by peice. Or get the number of the helicopter rescue guys from Bike Slut.

P.S it might be a good idea to carry it with you on this ride :D

This ride was done in memory of Gary Walker. :D

Thanks Haminal,

Could you still see all those places I Crashed!

I'll never forget that ride!

I'll be back!

I