Sign in to follow this  
CableJockey

Escondido Handoff

Does anyone live in/near Escondito? I have a backboard and medical supplies for the Desert Dash that need to make their way to Randy. I'm going to be at the California Adventure Riders meeting this afternoon in Escondido and since I live in Arcadia, it would be an opportune time to hand it off to someone who could either take it with them to the Dash or pass it on to Randy.

Thanks,

John

626-533-1352

My son is going to be the EMT For The Dash. I live in escondido. Let me know when we could meet. Do you have a small Oxygen bottle with Mask?

Send me a post

Yes, small bottle, regulator, a variety of masks, and bag. And a backboard if he needs it.

I'll be at On the Border, 298 E Via Rancho Pkwy, Escondido, CA from 12 - 2 today. I can bring it by after the meeting.

Yes, small bottle, regulator, a variety of masks, and bag. And a backboard if he needs it.

I'll be at On the Border, 298 E Via Rancho Pkwy, Escondido, CA from 12 - 2 today. I can bring it by after the meeting.

See you there, yes bring the board too, he is a fireman and the department will not let him use the departments bag because of liability issues.

Excellent, I'll be there by 12. Are you attending the meeting or just stopping by to pick up the equipment?

ADV Bum,

Thanks for the offer but it looks like we've got it handled. Enjoy the DD. Hopefully they won't have to use this stuff on anybody.

John

Very cool John. Any chance you have a neck collar too?

I should know tomorrow if I'm clear to sweep the DD and I have one collar and some other medic equipment.

Goofy,

There are one or two collars in the O2 bag so they should be good.

Danrider,

OMG I'm going senile, I just looked at the invitation and it's on March 1, not today. I have to go to Costa Mesa anyway so lets do it. Because of the plan change I can meet you anywhere or bring it by your house. I would choose to do this later in the day if that works for you.

I work in Santa Ana M-F if this helps. I will see Randy Tuesday night.

Schwinn,

Thank you for the offer but I drove it down to Dan yesterday. He will pass it on to the EMT's. Life is good!

John