I'm excited for the new season.

Reigning champ Ryan Villopoto is racing MXGP, James Stewart is suspended, Chad Reed and Davi Millsaps are back and in rare form. Justin Barcia is on a new bike. Roczen gets better every year. Dungey is strong, Tomac is stronger than ever and FOX Sports has picked him as champ. Trey Canard was very fast at the Monster Energy Cup.

Needless to say this is a truely talented group of riders.

Coverage is on Fox Sports 1 starting at 7PM.

Anybody hosting a viewing party I can get in on? Or want to meet at a bar?

This season will be awesome! Lots of parody in the 450 class (or so it seems) unless one guy really steps up.

I'm super torn tomorrow - I really want to watch Supercross but also really want to watch UFC 182 Jones vs Cormier. I might have to record supercross and watch it tomorrow and see UFC free at a bar (I wouldn't pay for ppv).

Does anybody listen to the PulpMX and/or DMXS Radio podcasts? - entertaining moto babble to listen to while in the car or gym.

I say if Trey can keep it upright for the season he is going to take it. I would like to see Reed take it as well but I think his days are numbered. Hopefully everyone stays healthy and the championship isn't settled till Vegas.

I say if Trey can keep it upright for the season he is going to take it. I would like to see Reed take it as well but I think his days are numbered. Hopefully everyone stays healthy and the championship isn't settled till Vegas.

Poor Trey Canard. He was having a career best season after making a comeback from other injuries.

11052430_10152893232742872_8741510209007

Speedy recovery.