boat440

12/27 Saturday a Tour of Big Bear And The High Desert

Come join me on a tour of Big Bear and the high desert. The snow is nearly gone and the conditions for Saturday are perfect. Start at Polique road, then some special single track down to Jacoby Canyon. Cross Rt 18 to Cactus Flats then 2N02 and 2N91 to Viscera Springs. Then Rattlesnake Canyon to Yucca Valley & gas.Then back to Viscera Sprints via Whitewater wash. Then thru Pioneertown to the Route 62 Diner for a late lunch. Then back to BB with 2N70Y, around Heartbreak Ridge and into BB. About 135 miles, but I have 2 bailouts if we are running late. I would call it an intermediate ride, but will accommodate all riders.

PM if interested.

You have my interest! I'll confirm in a day or two. I remember our last ride along Pinyon Mtn in ABDSP and over to Salton Sea.

Hodnettjj and blakeNY9 this ride is up your alley!

Sounds awesome.... If only I wasn't back east for xmas. Love riding BB. Never done it when colder out!!!

Hi Tim, Yes I remember that ride it was several years ago. For Saturday I have 3 other guys joining us and possibly a 4th. Small change to the route, bypassing Rattlesnake Canyon for more single track. Let me know if you are in and I can PM you more details. We are starting at 9:00AM.

Sounds like a blast...

However I'm committed to a ride in Anza Borrego...