Kevin,

I dropped my rod long enough to type a response for you. Happy?

There is a big ass parking lot right at the end of Clairmont Dr. I'll see you there.

Anybody else confused?

Everybody else, I'll see you at 1k Trails parking lot.

Later

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Alright then. I'm in for sure. I'm going to "pyro" it from San Marcos and meet at the TT campground.

Looking forward to getting the bike dirty again!!!

See everyone tomorrow!!!!

I am leaving Carlsbad :pilot: :blink: around 6:00 and meeting H.P and Walker1 at the park, wich way are you going.

Alright then. I'm in for sure. I'm going to "pyro" it from San Marcos and meet at the TT campground.

Looking forward to getting the bike dirty again!!!

See everyone tomorrow!!!!

I am leaving Carlsbad :pilot: :blink: around 6:00 and meeting H.P and Walker1 at the park, wich way are you going.

I was just planning on leaving around 7am and heading down I-15 to 805 to Telegraph Canyon. I'll gas up somewhere along there and head out to the campground. From where I'm at, it would take me 45 minutes to get to Mission Bay park, or about an hour to get to the campground. I figured I'd save the road miles on the knobbies and have some more tread left for the dirt.

If any of you show up a Corral Canyon we will try to find a spot in the campground area where we had lunch on the trail clean up day so I can fire up the Webber (12-1230 or so) for some Hot dogs.

I'll probably be hanging out with my dog while Justin and Rachel are off riding.

just look for the Metallic Grey '05 4Runner with black trailer :blink: