post-13882-0-98693100-1418673662_thumb.jpost-13882-0-91295500-1418673681_thumb.jpost-13882-0-67698200-1418673698_thumb.jI would just like to give a big shout out to Escondido BMW for putting on a big bike ride Sunday. The store provided donuts and coffee for everyone, kickstand where up at 9:00. Rick took us on some twisty’ s until we got to Temecula, then it was dirt and mud to our destination in Anza for lunch. All kinds of skill riders on those big boys, KTM, Husky’s, Triumph, and the BMW. One thing I would like to say is that the ride was well organized, and had riders that would work with the less skilled riders and help them become comfortable with the challenges on the dirt. Again great job Rick.

I would love to see the route you took, especially from here to Anza on dirt. Do you have tracks or a map you could post?

I would love to see the route you took, especially from here to Anza on dirt. Do you have tracks or a map you could post?

Would be more than happy to post the route, I will ask rick for the tracks. It was a fun ride with some great hills to ride.